Black Spirituality Religion : A Question For Those Who Understand The Kemetian Worldview

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hotep my brothas and sistas,

I am reading the Metu Neter and Tantra Yoga. I am beginning to learn the principle Amen and Ashby teach about the oneness of all creation. But a few questions have daunted my mind.

1. How can we achieve oneness in a world with white people in it?

2. How can I move away from christianity and yet still be one with it?

3. What exactly does it mean to be one in terms of my behavior? I'm sitting here in my apartment and haven't seen or spoken to anything remotely human in almost 24 hours for reading these books. Now what must I do?

river said:
Hotep my brothas and sistas,

I am reading the Metu Neter and Tantra Yoga. I am beginning to learn the principle Amen and Ashby teach about the oneness of all creation. But a few questions have daunted my mind.

1. How can we achieve oneness in a world with white people in it?

2. How can I move away from christianity and yet still be one with it?

3. What exactly does it mean to be one in terms of my behavior? I'm sitting here in my apartment and haven't seen or spoken to anything remotely human in almost 24 hours for reading these books. Now what must I do?

How can we achieve oneness in a world with white people in it?

Oneness with other black people or oneness including whites? If your inference is the latter then you cannot achieve oneness with something artificial.

How can I move away from christianity and yet still be one with it?

Are you moving away from the religion as an institution or the teachings you've learned from scripture?

What exactly does it mean to be one in terms of my behavior. What must I do?

Don't reason, you'll see what I mean by this very shortly.

Shu Nefer Sheqhem,

Sekhemu said:
Oneness with other black people or oneness including whites? If your inference is the latter then you cannot achieve oneness with something artificial.
I was understanding Amen to mean that all creation is part of and a modification of the ALL so I thought in some kinda way that has to include white people. Considering how destructive they are I just didn't see how that could be possible.

Are you saying they are not God's creation--not part of the ALL? Maybe they are like the laboratory meat brotha Aqil was telling us about.
Are you moving away from the religion as an institution or the teachings you've learned from scripture?
I have moved away from the religion as an institution. Now I am in the process of sorting through the teachings to discern which are truly from the Creator and which are just jewish political propaganda. I cannot move away from it all together since even Ashby draws on the Gnostic christian teachings as part of his source material leading me to study them as well.

But how can I be one with those who are still in the institution--still rejecting knowledge--still spouting their arrogant oceolisms (yeah I coined that word. It begged me to)--still hoping and praying that I will come back? Though I'd just as soon go back to a 20 foot python.
Don't reason, you'll see what I mean by this very shortly.
I'll take it from someone who has been here and rest assured.

Hotep

Warning, warning, warning ! Muata Ashby is OKAY...but the brother has issues also. The problem is that, one can not just study "spiritual" concepts and truths and then try to relate it to the "whole" of life or people. This is Muata's flaw.

What he should have recognized and didn't was that "specific people"...quote unquote, "races" can not all practice the "SAME SYSTEM" of spiritual development. Because of the "melenin" differences which relate to what one can psychically see, what one can absorb in terms of energy and what one can even eat,...we all as races can not practice the same systems of spiritual development.

Furthermore, the idea that we are even supposed to is refuted in the Arab's book called the Qu'ran...for it states: "Surely Allah has given rites and ceremonies unto all people which they must follow". We therefore see that even by that book, "WE ARE NOT ALL AS PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO PRACTICE RITES OR CEREMONIES THE SAME WAY, as many Arabanized brothers might like to suggest.

If we look at creation then we must recognize that life is created in opposing opposites and complimentary opposites. Good example: water and air are complimentary opposites but fire and water are opposing opposites. In your thought frame you are right to think and feel the way you do, for black and white have historically, spiritually, physically, culturally, mentally, emotionally and socially ALWAYS BEEN "OPPOSING OPPOSITES"!!!

p.s. If you check our history deep enough, you will see that at one time our people used to just kill them on sight!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back