Black Spirituality Religion : A Question For Those Who Understand The Kemetian Worldview

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Aug 18, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hotep my brothas and sistas,

I am reading the Metu Neter and Tantra Yoga. I am beginning to learn the principle Amen and Ashby teach about the oneness of all creation. But a few questions have daunted my mind.

1. How can we achieve oneness in a world with white people in it?

2. How can I move away from christianity and yet still be one with it?

3. What exactly does it mean to be one in terms of my behavior? I'm sitting here in my apartment and haven't seen or spoken to anything remotely human in almost 24 hours for reading these books. Now what must I do?

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Oneness with other black people or oneness including whites? If your inference is the latter then you cannot achieve oneness with something artificial.

Are you moving away from the religion as an institution or the teachings you've learned from scripture?

Don't reason, you'll see what I mean by this very shortly.

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Shu Nefer Sheqhem,

I was understanding Amen to mean that all creation is part of and a modification of the ALL so I thought in some kinda way that has to include white people. Considering how destructive they are I just didn't see how that could be possible.

Are you saying they are not God's creation--not part of the ALL? Maybe they are like the laboratory meat brotha Aqil was telling us about.
    I have moved away from the religion as an institution. Now I am in the process of sorting through the teachings to discern which are truly from the Creator and which are just jewish political propaganda. I cannot move away from it all together since even Ashby draws on the Gnostic christian teachings as part of his source material leading me to study them as well.

But how can I be one with those who are still in the institution--still rejecting knowledge--still spouting their arrogant oceolisms (yeah I coined that word. It begged me to)--still hoping and praying that I will come back? Though I'd just as soon go back to a 20 foot python.
    I'll take it from someone who has been here and rest assured.

Hotep

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Warning, warning, warning ! Muata Ashby is OKAY...but the brother has issues also. The problem is that, one can not just study "spiritual" concepts and truths and then try to relate it to the "whole" of life or people. This is Muata's flaw.

What he should have recognized and didn't was that "specific people"...quote unquote, "races" can not all practice the "SAME SYSTEM" of spiritual development. Because of the "melenin" differences which relate to what one can psychically see, what one can absorb in terms of energy and what one can even eat,...we all as races can not practice the same systems of spiritual development.

Furthermore, the idea that we are even supposed to is refuted in the Arab's book called the Qu'ran...for it states: "Surely Allah has given rites and ceremonies unto all people which they must follow". We therefore see that even by that book, "WE ARE NOT ALL AS PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO PRACTICE RITES OR CEREMONIES THE SAME WAY, as many Arabanized brothers might like to suggest.

If we look at creation then we must recognize that life is created in opposing opposites and complimentary opposites. Good example: water and air are complimentary opposites but fire and water are opposing opposites. In your thought frame you are right to think and feel the way you do, for black and white have historically, spiritually, physically, culturally, mentally, emotionally and socially ALWAYS BEEN "OPPOSING OPPOSITES"!!!

p.s. If you check our history deep enough, you will see that at one time our people used to just kill them on sight!!

5. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Which Medu Neter are you reading? By whom?

6. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The one by Ra Un Nefer Amen. I am reading vol 1

If Ashby were to say "Everything I write is the absolute TRUTH and all other teachings must be measaured by if they agree with me" then I'd athrow him out. I got enough of that from the by-Bill. However thanks for showing me what to look for.

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    1) I am saying they are not part of nature

2) The decision to stay or move away is an alchemical process. Disolution and synthesis are key here.

8. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    more book stuff, eh? as with ALL books, which are all written by fallible human beings, there is always gonna be a bit of personal perspective bias in all of it. as with anything, feel within yourself for the "truth" of what you are reading.

regardless of what they have shown, and what we feel about them, them maggots are people too. a very broken people, but still humans nontheless. their "broken childhood" of developing seperated from the Spirits of Mother Earth leave them inable to feel/see/know the Spirit of Existence. We can/will achieve oneness in this world only when this damage is acknowledged and successfully addressed. doing so in spite of the wrongness that permeates them will only strengthen your search. seeking to dismiss them from the oneness will only inhibit your search. obviously, we all have a long way to go!

with the same care given to being one with a world that has them maggots in it.

humans are just a piece of the one. whether they are where you are, or whether you are where they are, both are still of the one. measure not your oneness by interaction or non-interaction with other humans, or animals or .... perhaps oneness is not an end to a journey, but a continous journey?

9. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    They are "HUMANS TOO?"...TO WHOM HAVE THEY BEEN "HUMANE" AS PROOF OF THEIR HUMANESS?

10. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The pure ones are not but those who have some of our blood because of miscigenation (sp?) are at least in part a part of nature. However, I think you are right that it is not possible or necessary to try to be one with someone who has unnatural behavior and is destructive by their own nature.

Think about it: The religions they create are anti-earth, anti-nature. They say they are not of this world and demonize anything or person which they categorize as being of this world. Then they do everything in their power to destroy this planet as if they have another planet to live on.
    [/QUOTE]
    I was doing fine til you started talking Greek, man. What is an alchemical process? Is that like going back and forth between gold and lead? Until I finally become what I'm going to become or what I always was?