Black Spirituality Religion : Another Question Concerning Kemetian Theology

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
6,415
1,271
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
My teacher is gone away and I am full of questions. Ashby is confusing me. Brothas, help me out please.

My question is simple though I am sure the answer is not.

Who is the supreme Being and creator: Neter or Ra?
 

Sekhemu

Well-Known Member
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
6,462
1,061
new jersey
Occupation
priest
river said:
My teacher is gone away and I am full of questions. Ashby is confusing me. Brothas, help me out please.

My question is simple though I am sure the answer is not.

Who is the supreme Being and creator: Neter or Ra?

Nebetcher. Then you have the Neteru...Ra included, this is the Heirarchy.
 

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
6,415
1,271
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Sekhemu said:
Nebetcher. Then you have the Neteru...Ra included, this is the Heirarchy.
Nebetcher? Then who is Neter?

I'm reading Tantra Yoga. Why does Ashby say that all the neteru/ennead company of gods came out of Ra then he says they came out of Neter? Brotha Keita didn't take to kindly to Ashby. I don't really dig him either because he uses the Greek names like he never heard of Kemet and never uses the name Auset but unabashedly calls her Isis and talks about worshipping nature as a way of worshipping the Supreme Being. I can't get ready for that. But he is one of the two authors tht you and Same recommended as the only ones qualified to espound on Kemet.
 

Sekhemu

Well-Known Member
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
6,462
1,061
new jersey
Occupation
priest
river said:
Nebetcher? Then who is Neter?

I'm reading Tantra Yoga. Why does Ashby say that all the neteru/ennead company of gods came out of Ra then he says they came out of Neter? Brotha Keita didn't take to kindly to Ashby. I don't really dig him either because he uses the Greek names like he never heard of Kemet and never uses the name Auset but unabashedly calls her Isis and talks about worshipping nature as a way of worshipping the Supreme Being. I can't get ready for that. But he is one of the two authors tht you and Same recommended as the only ones qualified to espound on Kemet.

This is a good question sister River. Unless he failed to qualify that Neter meant the primal creator then this would seem really contradictory.

The Neters are expressions of the Primal creator.
 

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
6,415
1,271
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Sekhemu said:
This is a good question sister River. Unless he failed to qualify that Neter meant the primal creator then this would seem really contradictory.

The Neters are expressions of the Primal creator.
Okay I will go back to see for sure if he made that qualification.

Yes, I understand about the Neters/Neteru.

Now what is the difference between the primal cretor-Neter and the Supreme cretor-Nebetcher.

I am full of questions, Brother Sek. As inquisitive as a five year old. Thanks for your patience in answering them.

For now I must to bed and up at five fifteen in the morning. But I'll read it again tomorrow.
 

Is Trump Going to Prison?

  • yes

  • no


Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!
Top