Black Spirituality Religion : A Question For Those Who Understand The Kemetian Worldview

river said:
Yet I still like to ask them if just to get a new perspective.

Oh, please bear in mind, I'm not saying that these Q's shouldn't be posed, just because they answer is already well within your grasp.

Question asking is a clear indicator of intelligence and articulation.

You've been reading Volume #2 of Metu Neter, yes? Under the SOBEK faculty, we learn that an acute articulation of ideas does not serve as an indicator of understanding of such an idea, nor does the lack of articulation serve as an indication otherwise.

Yes I remember reading that. Everything looks good on paper. On this thread I'm trying to work out the practical application in light of the obstacles inherant in sch an endeavor. Like my father says the devil is in the details. Knowamsane?

Perfectly.

It was not a coincidence that I just mentioned SOBEK, because it appears that you are still within your SOBEK stage of development, which is not at all unexpected.

Watching people's spiritual growth is always interesting to me, especially when they are developing faster than most.

As the GZA from WU-TANG said: "I observe with the patience of watching a flower grow....."

So how wide is your equator? That will determine how easy it is to find an answer to any question.

Indeed.

So there's something else I have to find out.

Isn't there always?

I know. I wanted to last night talking to my cousin. She has been through a lot in her life and is not always able/willing to find the strength within herself to deal with her life and find peace.

I'm the one who last year urged her to start going to church. That experience has caused her as much pain as it has given her temporary answers. You know how when you're in the pastor's office and he sayssomething clever that sseems so deep and relevent but then you go home and it doesn't hold water.

I think she could benefit from the 11 Laws of Maat. Oh but what happens when my family finds out I am seeking answers outside the bible? There's no question about her keeping my secret. She can't keep her own secrets.

What a conundrum you have found yourself within; you hold the medicine for a sick person, who is not ready to take it, despite their dire need to do so.

Yours is a position that I and others like me have been in for years.

But that's the beauty of mythology--the esoteric truths behind the myths are generic enough to apply no matter what label or religious system you follow. Although christianity has doctrines that are rather challenging to spiritual growth. That's where the divine comes in.

The Divine within, actually. I can't stress enough how important self-recognition of Divinity is, to one's spiritual ascension.

That ties into what I was just saying. The dull, lusterless sword of organized religion is useless against the demons of the mind. Sure you can lacerate the blade and think it's sharp just like you can smear vaseline on it and think it is shiny. But dullness is part of the money raking game.

Which is why religion proper--and Christianity in particular--operates solely from a business perspective.

That's another beauty of mythology. Making the connections between the interactions of the symbolic dieties and the truths they symbolize sharpens one's analytic faculties to a fine edge. Whereas symply being spoonfed a bunch of stuff to believe requires constant external re-enforcement of its externally based illussions.

I truly wonder how many Christians are listening tothis.......

Like Wonder Woman with her bullet repelling bracelets. Maat is the spiritual version of OFF

Interesting taht you mention Wonder Woman........As the way she's depicted in comics these days is vey similar to MA'AT (the blind symbol of justice).

Maat Nefer from Heru to Shu
ttyl

ANUK EN HRAKTAH HRETI (I am looking forward to it).

Heru Nefer

SAMURAI36 said:
Oh, please bear in mind, I'm not saying that these Q's shouldn't be posed, just because they answer is already well within your grasp.

Question asking is a clear indicator of intelligence and articulation.
Again, it was my father who taught me to question not only the answers but to question the questions.. This is dangerous to the church but only challenging to a fine teacher such as you.
You've been reading Volume #2 of Metu Neter, yes? Under the SOBEK faculty, we learn that an acute articulation of ideas does not serve as an indicator of understanding of such an idea, nor does the lack of articulation serve as an indication otherwise.
No, I have not started vol 2 yet. I told you I am a slow reader because of my vision impairment. Plus when the Tantra Yoga book came I started on that. Please forgive me for the rather blue humor in my pm to you at the Cradle. I was trying to be funny not realizing that is a picture of Geb and Nut on the cover. I thought the one on the bottom was the woman because it has long hair. Oh well.
Perfectly.

It was not a coincidence that I just mentioned SOBEK, because it appears that you are still within your SOBEK stage of development, which is not at all unexpected.
Don't know what Sqeek is but I guess it means rookie. It's one u short of a squeek:lol:
Watching people's spiritual growth is always interesting to me, especially when they are developing faster than most.

As the GZA from WU-TANG said: "I observe with the patience of watching a flower grow....."
It takes more than skill in a tthing to teach that thing. It takes a keen understanding of how that thing is broken down into cognitive units and the logic behind the relationships of those units.
What a conundrum you have found yourself within; you hold the medicine for a sick person, who is not ready to take it, despite their dire need to do so.
It's sad. She is surrounded by people telling her the answer is in the church. The preacher gives her a book about the death of babies that leaves her more confused than ever. I tried to meet her where she's at by wrenching some esoteric principles out of the bible. It can work. But it's hard to hold onto biblical principles because everytime you find one somebody will popint to a passage that says the exact opposite.

I'm not telling you anytthing you don't know. Really I am moving beyond what's wrong with christianity and meditating on what's right with my Creator and me. It dawned on me that while I was medittating on the pitfalls of religion I was disconnected from the ALL and not growing spiritually.

Yours is a position that I and others like me have been in for years.
Gee and I'm still just a Sqeek.

But the burden of guilt is so heavy on her. Telling her how to have peace is no good if she doesn't feel she deserves peace.
The Divine within, actually. I can't stress enough how important self-recognition of Divinity is, to one's spiritual ascension.
Keep stressing it until it sinks in. You told me a long time ago that I must empty my mind in otder to receive the new information--something about new wine in old wine skins. At the time I did not fully understand what you meant or the necessity for doing that. But now I understand. What a bold move.
Which is why religion proper--and Christianity in particular--operates solely from a business perspective.
I don't understand how even though they make little effort to hide this people still go for it. I guess deep in the heart of all of them is more than a spiritual motive. Preachers motivate folks to give by appealing to their greed. If you give more money God will bless you with a BMW and big house like mine. It never occurs to any of them that Bill Gatess did not pay tithes. You can't beat God giving. The materialism just trickles down from the senior pastor to the church mouse.

I truly wonder how many Christians are listening tothis.......
I wonder how many of them are learning from all this. It is easier to defend oneself than it is to examine oneself.
Interesting taht you mention Wonder Woman........As the way she's depicted in comics these days is vey similar to MA'AT (the blind symbol of justice).
You know I'm not into television. When I was a kid she was identified with Isis. I half expected you would mention some character from Star Wars that corelates to Maat as well.
ANUK EN HRAKTAH HRETI (I am looking forward to it).
I also have a question for you in the Neter/Ra/Nebetcher thrhead. Post #12

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back