Black People : the "N" word ( two cultures )

To Isiah. Yes I am a "brother" And Yes, I agree with you on your statement. But I was simply pointing out the other side of the argument. And please school me on Niger not being Latin. Yes, I know of the region in Africa and how slave traders mispronouced the region to form the n-word. And yes I know of necro too, and how it was Greek. BUt I am always open for new knowledge, so please hit back this thread and school me on the issue or email me at define2004@comcast.net, thank you, peaces

Isaiah said:
Brother, I am in accord with what you have said quite eloquently here... No doubt, I am a Black Nationalist to the bone, but understand that the Black Nation must be respectful and diplomatic to others... Can you dig what I am saying??? We must, one day someday, do business with ALL people on the planet who possess things which we have need for... Do we alienate these folks, and isolate ourselves from them??? Brother, isolation is dangerous in that you cannot even be cognizant of what your enemy is doing...

Isaiah, whilst I can understand why you would want to for us to be respectful and diplomatic towards others, I must--with all due respect--disagree with you. In this world we are socially, politically and economically at the bottom of the totem pole, correct? Now, considering that we are in this position because we are purposefully kept there by those whom you say we should be respectful and diplomatic with; reason should tell us that they gain some kind of benefit by insuring that we remain in the same place. Thus, it is in their best interest to maintain the status quo and "keep us in our place". Keeping this in mind, do you REALLY believe that they would be respectful and diplomatic towards us, once we tell them that we no longer wish to be exploited and dominated? We already alienate them as soon as we seek independence from their oppression. I don't know if you notice but Black people are already isolated and alienated from the rest of the world in ghetto. So we have nothing to fear from a condition which we're already experiencing. Or would you rather we do not seek "isolation" from them and thus remain in our current condition? Thanx.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back