Black People : The Melanin Factor...Did You Know?

Some Mo...

Melanin is a superconductor. It absorbs all frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum. Plus it can convert sound energy to light energy and light energy into sound. Wowee! Blackbird...weah you at? Can you make this plain for a highschool educated person like myself? Don't go deep on me now :glasses:
Well not so deep that I ain gittin it. :book: You know what I mean.

Joyce said:
Some Mo...

Melanin is a superconductor. It absorbs all frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum. Plus it can convert sound energy to light energy and light energy into sound. Wowee! Blackbird...weah you at? Can you make this plain for a highschool educated person like myself? Don't go deep on me now :glasses:
Well not so deep that I ain gittin it. :book: You know what I mean.

Sista Joyce,

Hmm. That is a deep one. It sounds simple enough for me, but I will be mindful and try my best to break this down. Give me some time later today. I got a few other stuff I got to get off my mind. But electromagnetic spectrum is visible via the light spectrum of colors. We are constantly bombarded by electromagnetic waves; this is the nature of the universe.

Blackbird

Joyce said:
More Melanin Facts:

The pineal gland is a full blown minicomputer which processes and send messages throughout the body. This is done is a much faster fashion in blacks than whites. So what's the point? I will tell you honey. If information is processed in my brain faster than it is yours, that will put me at an advantage. I will clearly get to the bottomline a whole lot quicker with the answer. As a boxer, I will read you quickly and quickly (with no sweat) come up with an effective strategy to take you down. As a basketball player, not only will I have quicker speed in taking the ball to the hoop, but I will be able to fool you with marvelous "mind" games to make myself look extra beautiful on the court.

As a forensic scientist, I will arrive at the answer a whole lot quicker and even wonder myself, how I knew what to do. In living among cultures, I will adapt much quicker than you without having to change my surroundings or the people in them to "fit" my comfort. I telling yall, this pineal gland is an amazing thang. And as Blackbird said in so many words, those of black cultures have mastered the use of this "mini computer", the pineal gland even moreso than we have. I say we continue to learn more about what we got...inside. For surely we are a brilliant people! Spread the news...spread it quickly! We can come away from the mental slavery that has a grip on so many of us.
Joyce, that's what I'm talking 'bout! I see a little reading has gone a long way. I'm proud of you for bringing the knowledge of self to the board. Here's an excerpt from our previous discussion/thread:

AUM said:
Sekhemu, let's continue this cipher. I read in Richard King's book 'Melanin' that melanin absorbs sound energy, which is a lower vibrational form of light, and create something new from this. Is this considered alchemy? Also, do you think the stagnation of black popular music has been orchestrated by evil forces in "power" who understand this as a fact? Or is it just a by-product of centuries of black people in mental bondage?

Sekhemu said:
That's right Aum

Melanin can convert light energy to sound energy and back again. The perfect absorber of light and all energy frequencies. Definately the alchemical process on the microcosmic and macrocosmic level.

Even the word Alchemical contains the word black in it.

Energy like any thing in nature is also overstood to be organic. So what we put into the computer is what will come back at us so to speak. However, there are a number of our people that have been co-opted. One of the ways this was done was by changing the rythmic pattern in dance records, to the exact same pattern used in military basic training regiments.

Naturally one would say that most of these beats are produced by black hip hop producers. Yes and no! There is a "research" project out of stanford university reaching back into the late 1960's called remote viewing.

This research was taken over by US military intellegence soon thereafter. What is remote viewing. It is the targeting of a person or place, using longitude/latitude coordinates. Often procured by ONI, A.K.A. Office of naval intelligence. To assisinate. gather information or PROJECT thought matrixes by altering the brainwaves, of a given subject(s). THis is carried out by a human "operative" in a specially designed chamber.

In some ways we this beast is like a child we created. Time to put all of it's toys away I guess.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21411&page=7&pp=10

"Om"

The following is concerning all forms of melanin which share similar bioelectronic properties:

1. Melanin regulates your body's temperature.

2. Melanin can convert calcium to vitamin C.

3. It absorbs more sound, color, and transmit information faster.

4. It can concentrate energy.

These are just a few that I came across while viewing a videotape by Dr. LLaila O. Afrika.

Dr. Afrika elaborated on the fact that melaninated people have anatomical differences also. Some of them were:

1. Our bodies have less salt.

2. We have less body hair.

3. Our bodies are more equipped to walk.

4. Our legs are longer in comparison to torso.

5. The distance between our eyes are farther apart so we have better peripheral vision.

6. We hear more sounds.

7. We have a different set of good bacteria, fungus, virus, and yeast because most of us inherited an Afrikan stomach. Our bodies can't breakdown certain Amerikkkan foods. Our diets should be 90% RAW fruits and vegetables because that is what our ancestors' diets consisted of when they were building the pyramids. The Amerikkkan diet has too many COOKED foods with chemicals and additives that are harmful to us in the long run.

8. White historians, John Locke, and John Cook have reported in their writings that people in KMT were a disease free culture that lived to the age of 150. Our diet now has cut that factor in half.

Afrikan and European people are at the opposite ends of the spectrum of humanity's diverse population. Clear differences in childhood development are observed. For example, infants of Afrikan descent are born with advanced sensorimotor skills compared to European infants.

Amos Wilson, a psychologist and prolific writer, has written extensively on the black child. Two of his books, dealing with research and theoretical viewpoints are intended to help black parents cultivate the advanced development of their children: "Developmental Psychology of the Black Child" (1978) and "Awakening the Natural Genius of Black Children" (1991).

In these books, Wilson reviews numerous studies that compare psychomotor and physiological development of black and white children. Research has consistently demonstrated that up to at least the first two years of life, black children are significantly more advanced that their white counterparts (Smart and Smart 1972). Black children have a "natural head start." According to Wilson (1991), if black children are appropriately stimulated, motivated, guided, and supported, they are capable of attaining intellectual heights equal or superior to the children of any other ethnic group.

An earlier study by Geber in 1958 produced revealing results. Geber demonstrated that Afrikan infants were superior to European infants on several indices of psychomotor development. Within a few hours after birth to 11 months, Geber showed that psychomotor development of Afrikan infants was twice as fast as that of European infants. The psychomotor development of European infants probably lagged because of a less melinated, and therefore less efficient, nervous system. Some of the behavioral indices were:

1. Being drawn up in a sitting position without head falling backwards;

2. Supporting oneself in a sitting position and watching reflection in the mirror;

3. Standing against a mirror;

4. Climbing the steps.

Melanin's Connection to Spirituality
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man/woman's salvation can only be achieved by the elevation of consciousness to the higher part of his/her being, and the increase in their spiritual powers that they may be free of the limitations of the physical world. The exact manner in which the spiritual cultivation is to be undertaken--the schedule and the method--is shown in the oldest initiation doctrine known to humankind. That is a spiritually controlled way of life. Melanin maintenance is a must if one is to lead a spiritually enriched existence.

To Spiritual One

:jumping: WoW! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome information.:jumping:

The one below, really hit me like a ton of bricks, because I have often wondered why blacks seem to be plagued severly with certain diseases moreso than other races...

7. We have a different set of good bacteria, fungus, virus, and yeast because most of us inherited an Afrikan stomach. Our bodies can't breakdown certain Amerikkkan foods. Our diets should be 90% RAW fruits and vegetables because that is what our ancestors' diets consisted of when they were building the pyramids. The Amerikkkan diet has too many COOKED foods with chemicals and additives that are harmful to us in the long run.

This makes it clearer to me. Again...thank you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back