o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Quote from a confused person in India

object to being called black. I am not black, I
am Bengali. I am proud of my Indian culture and of
Indian history, and I would never want anyone to
think I am African. That is the ultimate insult to
an Indian person of any caste, being compared with
Africans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from a confused Negro american, Tyree

White people called the cradle of all civilization Africa...We didn't. So when you start bashing other people of color that are in deplorable situations, remember that your mentality is what we in the diaspora really don't need and really don't want. Keep your hating comments to yourself.

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

You know beloved if you would study the two statements above, you will see in actuality they are saying the same thing, which mean such statements are coming from a like Mind, the one from India is making it plain as can be that the pigment carried by the person in India making the statement, mean nothing to him/her, it also show how much the Black Afrikan is despised in that statement and regardless of the statement Nature has made concerning the pigment, the choice is taken to take the option of what is wanted here and that is to be identified as an Aryan, because what is being implied here is, there is a Mind that is of a desire to be Aryan and no doubt the attitude and behavior reflect such, even when the Truthfulness of Nature is starring you in the face by the Truthfulness of the pigmented body from which, emanate a Aryan Mind, thus you have a Black Afrikan in India desiring and claiming to be of the Aryan Racial Ethnic, a sign of the great divide among Black Afrikan People all over the world.

Now, let me deal with my dear beloved Tyree, one similar in confusion of the Blackness we carry, beloved, it is apparent that when those people calling themselves White Caucasian came on the scene and became civilized, the first thing they did was to uncivilize you, us Black Folks, and they set out to change everything identified by our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, but even the devil has to at Time, acknowledge that which is True and Real, even though they know that they have played with our Mind to the extent we no longer know where is up and where is down in term of direction, just what white folks say it is, so when they acknowledged that the place call Afrika, which they termed as well, is the cradle of civilization, they were only acknowledging a Truth, because you see beloved, our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors had no need to reference the place they had landed on this planet, nor describe their way of living as being a civilized one, Hell, they were the Civilization, dwelling in a place white folks named Afrika and did confess that is the place our Ancient Ancestors Lived and were Civilized, so the devilish behaving white folks had no other choice but to confess that reality, knowing after they finish changing our Mind in the way we will no longer Think, then such information will mean nothing to the likes of the Willie Lynch Negro.

Beloved, here are the facts of the Black Life, Our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors Lived upon this Space Ship Rock as a Divine Civilized Being and over the ages, there appeared a strange creature Hell bent on destroying what our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors represented, by the Life they lived and the Divine Knowledge they possessed, and that Evil Devilish pale faced creature set out to deceive and change the Mind of a Divine Being and from that moment on, after taking advantage of our Divine Ancestors Civilized Mind, Mind that was not of the making of Lies and acts of deception, such was taken advantage of and sent into a mental state where Lies and deception was the order of the day and such a changed Mind caused our Ancestors to become submissive to a creature unto this day, have nothing but contempt and disrespect for Black people, and their pattern of behavior toward us prove what I say is True, yet the Willie Lynch negro choose to live a life of denial, regarding the attitude and behavior of those people that participated in the Destruction of the Black Afrikan Civilization.

Well News Flash, here is one Black Afrikan that do not attempt to misread the Tea Leaves, do not stick my head in the sand hole, do not live my life by wishful believing, do not adhere to the Willie Lynch negro claim of obedience when that Devilish Oppressor tell us that we must forget what happen in the past and deal not with the present but deal with the X Factor of Time, the so call future, why, because the past and present Time, still reflect the devilish attitude and behavior of those still in the act of oppressing, Lying and Deceiving black folks and that which is referred to as the future become the present, so the devil behavior remain constant toward Black People..

You need proof of what I say is True, then go Negro, Run! Run! Run as fast as you can and fetch your mirror and observe the condition of the representative of Afrika and Black people and if you claim to be satisfied with what you are looking at,then we are in a more pitiful and sad state of Mind than I care to witness.

The Black World no doubt is divided, case and point, the NAACP was not satisfied until they kissed Bush behind long and hard enough to get him to consent to come to their convention, comprised mostly of the Willie Lynch Negroes, so that he can tell the NAACP convention the Lies they are hungry to hear, because if you are aware of a known Liar, then you should not desire such evil in your midst and here is the greater sign of the Black Divide, Negroes had the devil himself in their midst and the only disappointment I heard is that of Bush not mentioning affirmative action, there you had the potentate of america government and no one mention Reparation, there was no sign implying such, which mean that among the Willie Lynch Negroes, Reparation is not a priority on their agenda, if on there at all and you tell me I am suppose to grin and bear this Foolishness?

Am I to be all so excited over what is going on in the middle east when there is no excitement from the Middle East about what they have done in claiming Afrika and still is attempting to change the face of Afrika into that of an Arab, such is the doing to Afrika and the Black Afrikan People, away with the hypocrite behavior, we are now in the age where Truth and Reality is on the stand and I know that which I say will cause the Willie Lynch Negro to become steaming Mad over the Truth that I share with you, knowing all of the Time you may take it or leave it alone, but that will not prevent me from doing what I have to do and that is be Truthful and Real with you because from such come Enlightenment and beloved, we are in the age of Enlightenment, an age that will pull the cover off of all of the Willie Lynch Negroes, from India to america.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back