Chief Elder Osiris : The Unity Of Mind Is What Build Great Unified Nations

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Unity Of Mind Is What Build Great Unified Nations

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved you know it always seem to amaze me of how diverse the Mind of Black Folks are about, number one, ourselves and about White people and the world, as it affect Black people, and the fact we try to make A lie out to be the Truth, in order to satisfy our little individual want and that is to be accepted by mainly those Nations that have a steadfast record of oppressing Black people, and those nations standard for oppressing Black People is not based on the content of Black Folks character but on the color of their Skin and the weakness of mind, and not accepting the potential of the oppressors to prevent a Unified Black mind, something many Black Folks is unaware of, because we are to busy trying to win acceptance by those that do Control, discriminate, harbor unjust prejudice toward and suppress and oppress Black People.

Racism and oppression against Black people is not a fantasy as some Black Folks wish it to be and refuse to grow up in the real world, remaining to act in a sleep state hoping that when they wake up Racism in america and the world would have been only a dream, not so beloved, the state of the Black World is a reality and the condition of Afrika and Afrikans in america and throughout the Diaspora is Real, regardless of the veil of pretension,representing the Human Mind many Black Folks wear over their Divine Mind, which cause the Black Mind to be divided and conditioned to believe any and everything White Folks in power and all others that oppress the Black Mind, say to us Mindless Black Folks,because for Black folks to operate without the Divine Mind, does in fact cause us to be a Mindless Black People, thus we get all kind of irrational analysis of the world events that affect the lives of the world, with many of those events being created and controlled by those that do oppress and control the Mind of Black people.

So we end up getting a diverse opinion of the most apparent and simplest things that is the cause of the Black Mind divide, thus the result of such division is a Black Nation Divided and delusional, having not the Mental fortitude to Think, just believe what the oppressors condition us to believe.

Beloved, here is the fact of the Black experience in the world and that is we have been mentally affected to not be able to make sound judgment about those that have infected our Mind, causing us to believe that Black Folks are the cause of our victimization and the cause is our unwillingness to get with the world program of assimilation, Racist social program, a program that target Black and poor people to recline to being the puppets of Racist power in the world and specifically in america where we now reside, playing no part in making such a choice.

Beloved, as long as there are Negroes that have a dying compulsion to prop up and be used as support beams for the Racism, Discrimination and unjust Prejudice, which is served to Black people, and we who is in our Divine Mind has an obligation to be obedient to our Ancient Divine Ebonite Cosmic Ancestors to rebuke the enemy within the Black Nation, serving to be the cancer that is eating at the Black Nationalist Ideology of Black unity and the Divine Right for Black People to become a Unified Nation again in Afrika,

So beloved, when you hear of Negroes attempting to put a demonic spin on Reparation, singing the Mind song of our oppressors, such as let the past be the past and that Reparation belong to a people long dead and Black Folks that happen to be the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors owe america Reparation, such idiocy is the main evidence that verify the psychotic Mind many Black Folks wear at the urging of the White Racist in power, and it is that type of Black Human Mind that must not be allowed to continue to infect the Mind of our Children, because our Children is what represent the reality of the making of a coming United Black Nation and a Nation unified must be built on Truth and Reality, the foundation which only a Divine Black Mind is qualified to support.

Beloved allow no one to dissuade you from your Divine inheritance and that inheritance is the Reparation that your Enslaved Ancestors have earned for you, so that we will be able to make the claim for Reparation for the purpose of their children taking our Black behind Home and attend to the Business of assisting in fighting for the reunification of the Black Nation, therefore the Mindset of the likes of a Black Secretary of State, Supreme Court Judge, a Black congressional Caucus and all else Black that is caught in the web caste of america successful indoctrination of individualism, which urge you to pull one self up by the boot strap, and is with a mind that is infested with a disease Mind, which cause the negro to glorify Black america tokenism and hegemony behavior, and not Black Nationalism, striving for a unity of the Black Mind, engaged in the fight for a Unified Black Nation, beloved such a goal of Black Folks demand that you be not kind to those of us that offend the Enslavement of our Afrikan Ancestors, by making insane jokes about such a Horrible experience our Enslaved Ancestors endured.

There are some Negroes that boast about being the representative and supporter of the america attitude and behavior toward Black people in america, here by way of the Middle Passage and in the Black Afrika World, as america lift them up to serve as the evidence of america success in raping the Divine Mind, replacing it with the Human Mind of gratitude and humble submission to the attitude and behavior of america toward Black People in america, those representing the Middle Passage Journey, with a Divine Mind to not ever allow the Enslavement suffering of our Ancestors to be forgotten, taken for granted, or go un punished which will result by paying to our Enslaved Ancestors the Reparation they did earned, and now here we are, their Children, the legal Heirs to our Enslaved Ancestors Earned Reparation and the devil, regardless of race creed or political persuasion will not deter us from collecting a debt that is Divinely Justified.

The Unified Black Mind will collect our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and it will be a Unified Black Mind that will fight for the Reunification of the Black Nation, waging a rein of horror within the Black Nation as well as outside the Black Nation, so say the gods our Ancient Divine Ebonite Cosmic Ancestors.

The Truth, Negro folks Despise The Truth !!!

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    >
    > Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    >
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    >
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    [email protected] or [email protected]@net
    >
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Afrikan Theology

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Brother Elder,

Greetings!

I tend to find the time to read your posts but selfom reply. I find much truth in what you state, at the same time I try reflect on HOW this knowledge is to be applied.

For example, Reparations was a hot issue a few years ago but seems to have fallen off of focus be even most nationalist groups of which I am familiar.

I raise this because I have in the past supported ARM but these organizations that have websites many times are either webpages which are not regularly maintained and/or are just unaccessable...so with this said I was wondering if you can either update your link or provide links to other organizations ACTIVELY doing work AT PRESENT on the issue of Reparations.

It's my experience that oftentimes the Consciousness of the People is underestimated while the actions of the "revolutionary" do the People a disservice...

so, perhaps what is percieved to be the lack of consciousness among the masses may be more of a matter of the revolutionary being out of touch with the needs and aspirations of the masses....

it seems that too many of us are still taking an over-intellectual, elitist top-down approach to organizing rather than mobilizing from the bottom-up..

Peace...

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, your mind is my mind in regard to what you have just stated and the reason why it is True is because many that claimto be Black Nationalist, Pan-Afrikanist Revolutionaries happen to be just that, satisfied in just revolting against injustice but is not interested in becoming BlackNationalist Liberation Fighters.

As thesaying go,thelaborers are few but the Harvest are many.

Beloved what you havestated is the root of the Black problem, we look ovrt the potentialpower base in our false claim to be about justice for Black people and we become a cheering session for those of usthat claim to have a little Black Conscious, calling ourselves intellectuals,but isonly interested in stroking each otheras we attempt toimpress the oppressors.

Now,who are the potential power,capable of bringing Liberation away from america and can cause the Reunification of Afrika and Black Afrikan People,they are those among us labeled as the down trodden, the have nots,the rank and file of our people, those the so call leaders wrapped upin their different idealogy and philosopy about what Black folks want and never what we need, taking the rank and file of our people for granted, always playing with their mind,presenting to them negroes as their role model.

Yes beloved you have some negro Black Nationalist Pan- Afrikans,those that take pleasure in only rebelling, stating what they want and never entertaining the thought of the need for us to fight for our Liberation away from america.

So beloved,that is why,on June 24th, in orlando, Florida,there willbe a Summit of Gathering Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist Liberators, there to begin the strategy andplanning that willput in motion that which we Black folksare in need of and this is a private by invitation only,as we respond to thoseof us that indicate an interest in being a part of this Summit Gathering.

Beloved, there is no Link you can go to and find my private thoughts about what I Think we must do to save the Black Nation, a Nation now divided and is deceiving, as we follow the dictates of our oppressors.

Reparation,unless given the Respect it require and that is to know that Reparation is about our EnslavedAncestors, it is a very Sacred and Divine Cause, becauseif given the respect it deserve by us black Children of the Middle Passage, it is capable of taking us Home and be the next Sovereign Statein Afrika and from such a position will qualify us to assist in the Liberation of Afrika and the Black afrikan People.

Beloved I do desire,in some small way I have enlighten youin regard to where my Mind is travelling.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Brother, I agree but I was speaking of the LINK at the bottom in your signature. I would like to know more about the Sankofa Repatriation Movement and how I may myself be of more Constructive usage. I have worked with numerous "Nationalist" organizations, am familiar with a few organizations working within the framework of "Sankofa" and have considered volunteering for a Repatriation community based in Jamaica that has been establishing itself in Ethiopia, tha land of My Mothers and Fathers, of which I would oneday desire to return, to Shoa province in particular.

Hotep!

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Hoteph Beloved Brother:

Brother you are welcome to attend the Private by invitation only, June 24 Summit Gathering and there you will be able to see first hand what Sankofa Repatriation Movement is about.

To get the info about the June 24 Gathering, you may contact goddess Isis at [email protected].

If you are unable to attend, then drop me an e-mail requesting what you would like to know about The Sankofa Reparation Movement and any other questions you may have and I will respond to you in kind.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +8
    your writings

when i read some of your posts cheif osiris, they tear my eye. you are indeed worthy of those spiritual words. Please inform me of this Gathering, for I would love to attend and listen.

Here's LOVING you, my cheif Osiris

7. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved One:

Mighty warrior Sha'iyn, I over stand what you experience when reading Chief Osiris missives. His Missives affect me that way too.

At the present time Chief Osiris is experiencing computer problems.

He will respond when his computer is up and running.

Thanks for your patience.

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: