Brother AACOOLDRE : THE EARLY CHURCH

So you are saying you know better than the encyclopedia britannica?

You must be delusional.

I used Cumont because even he sited some of the differences between Jesus and Mithra

Horus and krishna stories have been twisted so they can resemble Jesus but they really don't

I didn't say I knew better than encyclopedia britannica. What I saying is the encyclopedia is contradicting THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PRACTICE ZOROASTRIANISM TODAY and Franz Cumont (who you used as as source by taking his sentence out of context).

None of what I say comes from me, it comes from several UNBIASED SOURCES...which i have cited and you have ignored...yet you want me to accept your ONE source. I don't understand.

Then...you make up another LIE about Horus and Krishna being twisted but Horus is 3000 bc...and Krishna is 900 bc ...they are HUNDREDS OF YEARS older than the JESUS story.

What does anyone have to gain from making up these stories?

Please provide at least ONE source that says these stories are made up about Horus and Krishna...thanks

I didn't say I knew better than encyclopedia britannica. What I saying is the encyclopedia is contradicting THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PRACTICE ZOROASTRIANISM TODAY and Franz Cumont (who you used as as source by taking his sentence out of context).

None of what I say comes from me, it comes from several UNBIASED SOURCES...which i have cited and you have ignored...yet you want me to accept your ONE source. I don't understand.

Then...you make up another LIE about Horus and Krishna being twisted but Horus is 3000 bc...and Krishna is 900 bc ...they are HUNDREDS OF YEARS older than the JESUS story.

What does anyone have to gain from making up these stories?

Please provide at least ONE source that says these stories are made up about Horus and Krishna...thanks

My "one source"

Let me educate you

The Encyclopedia Britannica has been around for 241 years, it is aimed at educated adult readers, and written by a staff of about 100 full-time editors and over 4,000 expert contributors. It is widely regarded as the most scholarly of encyclopedias. The online Britannica won the 2005 Codie award for "Best Online Consumer Information Service", the Codie awards are granted yearly by the Software and Information Industry Association to recognize the best products among categories of software. In 2006, the Britannica was again a finalist. The CD/DVD-ROM version of the Britannica received the 2004 Distinguished Achievement Award from the Association of Educational Publishers and Codie awards in 2000, 2001 and 2002

All of your sources have no credibility--at least not when you compare it to a trusted source like the Britannica .

I know that horus and krishna were around 1000s of years but what is written about them is often misinterpreted by people who might have an agenda to do anything to try to put doubt on Jesus.

My "one source"

Let me educate you

The Encyclopedia Britannica has been around for 241 years, it is aimed at educated adult readers, and written by a staff of about 100 full-time editors and over 4,000 expert contributors. It is widely regarded as the most scholarly of encyclopedias. The online Britannica won the 2005 Codie award for "Best Online Consumer Information Service", the Codie awards are granted yearly by the Software and Information Industry Association to recognize the best products among categories of software. In 2006, the Britannica was again a finalist. The CD/DVD-ROM version of the Britannica received the 2004 Distinguished Achievement Award from the Association of Educational Publishers and Codie awards in 2000, 2001 and 2002

All of your sources have no credibility--at least not when you compare it to a trusted source like the Britannica .

I know that horus and krishna were around 1000s of years but what is written about them is often misinterpreted by people who might have an agenda to do anything to try to put doubt on Jesus.

Sorry for the Delay.

You give me encylopedias have errors, omissions, and FALSEHOODS when compared to OLDER more reliable evidence here are about 50 examples!

This page catalogs some mistakes and omissions in Encyclopædia Britannica (EB) and shows how they have been corrected in Wikipedia. Some errors have already been corrected in Britannica's online version.
"These examples can serve as useful reminders of the fact that no encyclopedia can ever expect to be perfectly error-free"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipe...tannica_that_have_been_corrected_in_Wikipedia.

So how can this be your ultimate source? In addition 11 of the 12 members on the board of Advisers for Encyclopedia are CHRISTIAN....they would not put ANY truth in there that disputes the bible.

Now my sources A COUPLE OF WHICH ARE OLDER THAN YOUR SOURCE have not credibility? That is only because they say something that damages your belief in your religion. You are FORCED to deny them.

And Finally, it is down right FUNNY that you would say people who worshiped their religion BEFORE Christianity made up stuff to make their religion resemble Christianity in order to discredit Christianity when the other religion came first. That is hilarious! If anything Christianity was invented to discredit the older religions. Horus and Krishna's stories are the same now as they have ALWAYS been. They have NEVER CHANGED.

serafis.gif

Serapis Christus

"Egypt, which you commended to me, my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent, and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis (here) are called Christians, and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find), call themselves Bishops of Christ." Hadrian to Servianus, 134 A.D.

Serapis may have finally had certain ties with the early Christian community. There were certainly some similarities between Serapis and the Hebrew God. Serapis was a supreme god, and it seems that some early worshippers of Christ amongst the Gentiles could have possibly worshiped Serapis either purposefully, or confusing him with Christ, though the confusion seems more likely to have been one of language.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/serapis.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back