Brother AACOOLDRE : the Mythological List of the Early Popes

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 4, 2013.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001
    The Mythological list/origins of the Early Popes

By Andre Austin

The Catholics of Rome have a tradition that Peter passed gold/silver keys to his successor to be Pope. I will focus on the alleged first 4 popes:

1.Peter (a rebel who fought Roman army, made to ordain clement before death then castrated and cut to pieces like Jesus was symbolic of clothes being rent. Then in cruel comedy make him the image of a that denies Titus three times)

2. Linus (fictional)

3. Anakletus (irreproachable in Greek & fictional based on what a bishop should be)

4. Clement (member of the Flavian family)

When we read in Josephus War of the Jews there is an Egyptian named Rufus working for the Roman army who helps capture and bound up Simon Peter. Who was later to be taken to Rome and put on a spectacle for crucifixion? Paul didn’t like peter and opposed him to his face because he stood condemned (Gal 2:11

The first hint and clue that Peter had no keys of Gold/Silver we find in Acts 3:6 “Silver or Gold I do not have”. So who had the Gold/silver key was Mithras from which the Vatican Hill/rock was built upon.

We must first step back and realize that Paul and Christianity we based upon several composite figures:

Paul was:

A. Orpheus and his closet brother Linus who takes charge after Orpheus is killed.

B. Apollonius (Paulus) has follower named Luke and goes through same missionary travel routes.

C. Saul from OT who is beheaded like Paul and associated with castration.

D. Mithra

E. Stoicism sects interchange with Pharisees

F. Gnostic

G. Pythagoras have common elements with Essence like catching 153 fish a scared number with the Pythagoreans (John 21:11)

H. Essence see (Life 2)

All these elements and others not named used in the creation of a composite figure of Paul.

Reading the War of the Jews & the Gospels I was struck with the cruelty Paul/Peter and others had to go through. Preachers and Hollywood sanitize the brutality of the Roman army.

Rufus came to Simon (Peter/Rock) and kept him in bonds and let Caesar know…had hidden himself in subterean caverns that he should be kept against that Triumph to celebrate at Rome (WOJ 7:2) This same Simon appeared out of ground where temple had been (WOJ 7: 2:29) which is same as Matthew 16:18 build church upon Rock/Peter which is transferred to Rome from Israel where he was forced to cut himself (stone/ball cutter).

Jesus says to Peter “get behind me Satan. You are a hindrance to me” (Matthew 16:22-25) Peter was a hindrance to Titus because he refused to surrender three times. This was one of many clues of the Roman deception of superimposing themselves as Messiah’s Jesus, Christ. The people who wrote the Gospels were Romans because they made Jesus ministry a parody, satire of Titus military campaigns.

“As soon as they led him away, they laid hold on one Simon, a Cyrenaean, who was coming in from the country, and on his shoulders they put the cross, for him to carry it behind Jesus/Titus (Luke 23:26)

“A certain man from Cyrene, Simon, the father of Alexander and Rufus… And they f0rced him to carry the cross” (Mark 15:21)

All of these Simons (Peter/Rock) are lampoons of the same Simon in the WOJ.

The Biography of Flavius Josephus Bar Mathias

The background of the gospels is Rome being at war with the Jews. The Jews lost and their Temple was crushed. The Jews lost the war in part due to famine. The Jews were very cruel to themselves. They cut the throat of anyone speaking of surrender. To interrogate Jews who they thought had food they stopped up the passages of their private parts (Penis) and drive sharp stakes up their fundaments (buttocks) see (WOJ Book 5:10 verse 3). So if they were willing to do this for food then the reported acts of Cannibalism were real.

In the biography of Josephus he records what I call a reversal of the Last Supper. In context he relates this Jesus story to rebels who had their hands cut off. He states: “They had wisely punished Jesus his brother Justus’s sister husband with death. When I had said this to them during Supper time” (Life 35) many of the Jesus characters in the Gospels are literary characters that make up in part Jesus as a composite figure. Colossians 4:11 may be an allusion to the Jesus just mentioned “And Jesus, which is called Justus”. In the gospel story the Last supper was fish and then there was a crucifixion. When we move on to (Life 75) three people are crucified at Thecoa (inquiring minds) 2 people die and one revives. Literarily this is switched in the Gos

pels to the place of the skull and Joseph of Arimathea a pun on Bar Mathias last name.

Jesus states: “There are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdoms sake” (Matthew 19:12) Jesus/Titus is advocating it because he says let him receive it. In other passages the mutilation includes hands, eyes, etc. This brutality was charterictics of Titus regime. The Roman historian Suetonius records Titus successor Domitian outlawing castration. Titus “owned a troop of inverts (homosexuals) and eunuchs” in his kingdom. He didn’t mind being around them because he was bi-sexual himself.

The NT asks Christians to be a Fool for Christ.(2Cor 12:6-11). Original a fool was a court jester in the household to entertain the king. A fool in the Gospel would be a person for Titus which was included in his troop of inverts and eunuchs.

It appears that the Last Super is based in part of several elements of making a composite of Jesus as a cruel dark joke:

1. Mithraism’s Last supper

2. Osiris/Lazarus Last supper where Osiris penis is eaten by a fish. The gospel replaces fish for Jews eating Lazarus penis. The Greek name Lazarus in Hebrew is Eleazar which is Ausar or Osiris-El=El-Azar see Christ in Egypt By DM Murdock p.304-307

3. Lazarus/Elezar being made a supper in the NT by a Mary and being eaten in the WOJ by Mary from the House of hyssop.

The Gospels writers combined all of these elements of real events of a famine that happened at the temple when many Jews starved to death because they refused to surrender to Titus military campaign. Eating the flesh of Jesus as bread and wine was a mockery of famine. Some affirm that Mary accession to heaven as a god and passed the phallic spirit from one god to the next. This may be the context when they say Mary and them ate the good portion of Lazarus/Eleazar.

Paul hinted that he was one of the “new creatures” in Christ, neither circumcised nor uncircumcised. A man would have to be one or the other, uncles he altogether lacked a penis.. he scorned the natural “unmutilated” man for his lack of spirituality. “The natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God; for they are foolishness unto him” (1 Cor 2:14)… Paul wrote to the Galatians: “I would they were even cut off which trouble you” (Galatians 5:12 . The word rendered cut off also meant Castrated”-The Christ Conspiracy Acharya S p. 285. Tells people to emasculate themselves

I would contine to carry on in Context to Chap 6:17 with circumcision/emaculate where Paul states “Let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus” which I take to me castration. Titus did prune his public enemies.

The Christians were fooled into a symbolic of breaking bread like breaking the body of their rebel Messiahs bodies just like branches to a family tree just like Luke says 3:7-9 just before he gets to the fictional genealogy of Jesus which has been grafted from those cut up in prune at Mount Olives in WOJ and in Romans 11:1-24. It’s a cruel joke on Jewish dietary laws. All the details of this can be read in Joseph Atwill’s book Caesar’s Messiah and the upcoming book “The Single Strand”.

Muhmmad, the leader and founder of Islam prohibited his troops to be castrated. God would have emasculated you at birth if it was his intention. So there are no monks or nuns in Islam its considered a waste. However, with the thousand year head start on slavery in front of the whiteman the Arab bondage over the African didn’t stop them from castrating black men. They wanted us out of the completion with their cravings for black females. They nicknamed black men “Raisin heads”. Muhammad was fond of some Jews. He married a Jew and pardoned one trying to poison his food. He also went to a blackman’s grave to offer prayers. However, he was frustrated with the Jews he had to fight to get them to submit to his rule and tax.