Brother AACOOLDRE : Early Christians writers knew Paul was castrated

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Oct 5, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    EARLY CHRISTIAN WRITERS KNEW PAUL WAS CASTRATED

By Andre Austin

Tertullian (160-220AD), was an early Christian writer. He was nicknamed the “Father of Latin theology”. Tertullian had a greater influence on the Latin church than any theologian between Paul and Augustine. He stated two things that drew immediate interest to me about Paul. He said Paul was crowned like John the Baptist which would equal a beheading *? Apparently Paul has a break in his wing. All of this helps my thesis that Paul was satirized with Hesiod’s play of a castrated penis giving birth to Venus in Acts 13:1-12.

On a topic titled De Monogamia or on Celibacy in section/chapter three Tertullian states:

Chapter III. ----The Question of Novelty Further Considered in Connection with the Words of the Lord and His Apostles.

[1] But (as for the question) whether monogamy be "burdensome," let the still shameless "infirmity of the flesh" [Paul] look to that: let us meantime come to an agreement as to whether it be "novel." This (even) broader assertion we make: that even if the Paraclete had in this our day definitely prescribed a virginity or continence total and absolute, so as not to permit the heat of the flesh to foam itself down even in single marriage, even thus He would seem to be introducing nothing of "novelty; "seeing that the Lord Himself opens "the kingdoms of the heavens" to "eunuchs,"9 as being Himself [Paul], withal, a virgin; to whom looking, the apostle also----himself [Paul] too for this reason abstinent----gives the preference to continence”.

James Auldin, Author on Christianity, wrote me back on my facebook IM:

“Paul is identified as referring to Paul by the quotations from Paul's letters. And you will note that it calls him a eunuch in the translation you cite, a castrato, if I recall offhand the Latin correctly. And in the translation you cite Tertullian calls both Paul and Jesus "virgin", which is "spadone" in the Latin”.

The "infirmity of the flesh is a phrase that only Paul uses in the New Testament specifically in Galatians 4:13. Tertullian is unaware or overlooks Paul’s statement that he bears the same marks on his body as Jesus (Galatians 6:17), which would make Jesus a victim of castration too. Incidentally, he recommends this operation for people to have (Matthew 19:11-12). Early Church Father’s like Origen and people of the same mind set perceived Jesus words as meaning that they should become castrated and they followed through with the surgeon’s advice as if it was a commandment. The sect, known as the Valesians performed their castrations with a hot piece of metal. Paul may refer to them or groups like them in 1Timothy 4:2 “Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose conscience have been seared with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry”. We know there is castration going on in the book of Revelations 16:8 because it picks up on similar language: “The sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat”. This should put into context Paul’s famous quote that it was better to marry than to burn. It also proves to my satisfaction that Paul’s castration was forced upon him.

Andre Austin is the author of Lukewarm: The Temperature of Justice and Poor Dre’s Almanac: Unpopular and Politically incorrect essays. All available on amazon.com

www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_9_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lukewarm+the+temperature+of+justice&sprefix=Lukewarm%2Caps%2C429

Notes:

*Using the word crowned could mean an execution. For a comparison see Heb 2:9

My second issue is with the Letter of Jude which is a rebuke of Paul:

These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, Shepherds (Arab) serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, blown about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging wild waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars (Angels/Venus star) for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever”-Jude

This reference to Paul being twice dead may first refer to his castration then his beheading. Paul being without fruit is a reference to his castration.

When turning to the book of Revelation I’ve proven that Paul is the Black Horse at Rev 6:4. As we move down to verse 13 it appears to incorporate the same language as Jude:

“And the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree (penis) when shaken by a strong wind” Rev 4:13. Hesiod uses similar language to describe a castrated penis that gives birth to Venus. A parody Acts 13:1-12 picked up on.

The beheading of Paul and his followers when the grapes (testicles) of waft sickle comes in swinging in at Rev 14:14-20 where the blood goes up to the horses bridle (neck/head).

Be aware that the letters of St. James, Jude and 2 Peter 2 all lampoon Paul as a horse, Donkey and a mule for his undeserved cursing of Moses Law and other matters. It appears that the book of Revelations were the last ones to jump in on all the fun.