Black Spirituality Religion : The Black Man is/isn't God...........

in KEITA 's last line in his response to you he says and i quote "If reality is "only what man/woman can measure then we have really become more European than I thought!"

then how do you find in yourself to dodge european thought by quoting

HANS CHRISTAN ANDERSON of all people

i don't get it or maybe i do

"wink wink"

comedy central doesn't even have stuff this good

co-sign on this too!

well said Mr. So'ja!

I don't even care to know who that is....

definition is the problem.

I have heard these words being thrown around before...I was wondering where/how did it start?? and do you, members of Destee believe this....or do u believe it to an extent.?

http://hiphopgame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53606
Don't be put off by the website/forum name....there were good points from both sides of the argument...(however there were a few posts that were silly-with cursing/swering)..but it's worth looking at

El Kulum al shil

I am part of the all and the all is part of me.

I donot equate myself to the characters that dominate the modern re ligions era. I live and breath fact as i enhale and exhale the force all creations are within the force. Thus a part of the source. The instance we wake up and look as everything as family it will all be simple.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back