Black Spirituality Religion : The Black Man is/isn't God...........

[
QUOTE=istlota;520593]God As Energy
The notion of God as Energy can be useful to some degree. But, that should not be the end of the discussion because it would be more accurate to say that God is Force, not Energy. I found this useful illustration in an online Physics tutorial. Note that, in the beginning, there is Force, not Energy. Energy is manifest when Force [God] moves upon the face of the waters [the barbell].

I want you to think about this very carefully so you can re-post it from a thinking position instead of from a parrot position. My mind can not grasp the reality of "FORCE" existing before energy. Why? Because it is the movement or motion of energy that creates "FORCE"...and now you want me to corrupt my African mind with some European physics that fits his logic?? You keep it!!

I follow the logic that what is called "God" (The Creator/The All-Power) is simply the force that brings into existence that which has never existed, hence, for me, it is not possible for any person to be "God", since no person today, can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt, that themselves or any other person, brought into existence that which has never existed (i.e. Create). People only produce and arrange things using what has already been created.

Movement or motion is Displacement. Force applied to an object causes Displacement, not the other way around. And, Energy is the product [not the Creator] of Force and Displacement. This is all Physics 101. And, I am inclined to think that at least one African Mind, Imhotep's, was aware of all this long before there ever was a Europe.

Turn to page 8 of Ra Un Nefer Amen's "MAAT: The 11 Laws of God". Note the diagram. Note that, in the diagram, Energy is listed as the Active component of "Not Self".

Are you Not Self, or are you Self? Are you a man, or are you The God?

I follow the logic that what is called "God" (The Creator/The All-Power) is simply the force that brings into existence that which has never existed, hence, for me, it is not possible for any person to be "God", since no person today, can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt, that themselves or any other person, brought into existence that which has never existed (i.e. Create). People only produce and arrange things using what has already been created.

God is the Manifesting force of our universe. But, no man will ever be able to prove God's existence and it is a waste of time to even try.

"Proof" requires some sort of measurement or observation man can make using his physical senses. But, all of the really important stuff in this life --- love, joy, God --- can not be measured because all the really good stuff is not physical, but spirit.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back