Black Spirituality Religion : The Astral-Life and the After-Life.

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
life-after-death.jpg

The journey continues....

Even though I've already done so on many different threads, I can give more examples of where the opening of the mind to the astral life and dream world can lead. Of course it was the same opening of the mind that led me to the course I am taking right now in spiritual technology. Actually, it would be impossible to take such a course without that ability because I am being trained in my dreamscape.

From time to time I also think to myself, this could all be my own mind playing tricks with me. But then the information I get is confirmed. I was going home, and near some bushes I saw something twinkling in the sunlight, “something told me” to go look at it. It looked to me like a polished white rock, I was told to take it home, clean it off in water and seasalt and attach it to my crystal antenna. The whole time I was thinking this was just a normal rock that anyone can get in a garden- but it wouldn't hurt to try.

That night I went to sleep as I usually do with the crystal antenna near the bed and I had perhaps some of the most vivid and powerful astrals I have ever had. I would say it was too vivid because I believed I was dead. I remembered going to a restaurant in what appeared to be Paris, the people were passing through me as if I was a ghost. I saw a White couple sitting at a table wearing bath robes so I assumed they were either dead or asleep like I was. They were sitting at the table sniffing the food, because of our condition were were unable to touch or taste anything. I tried to speak to them, the Wife was very racist realizing that I was Black she refused to speak.

Each time I clapped my hands I ended up in a different place. Eventually I found myself in a silver metallic warehouse and I saw clones of everyone I knew in school walking around. A White Man with a short haircut and a goatee came up to me, threw his arm around my shoulder and started giving me a tour of the place. He knew I was astralling. There was another White Man there standing next to us that looked like his bodyguard. I had a feeling I would not be allowed to leave from this place.

He sat me in front of a television and started showing me the Earth prior to the year 2001, he said they saved the earth from being destroyed and because of that they were able to negotiate certain deals with the leaders of the Earth. At this point I knew who these people were and that this was not the place I needed to be. I clapped my hands but nothing happened. Then something within me told me that I had the ability to control machines and that the bodyguard- the White Man standing over me was a Robot. I took control of his mind, and he followed my commands and helped me escape this metal warehouse. I was able to return back to my body safely.

Obviously that was an astral. Not in the real world. But after coming out of it, I knew that not only was it very real but that it was not over. That day the numbers 444 appeared about 8 times. It seemed more bizarre than normal. The best one was when my computer started scanning files for viruses, it stopped abruptly at 444. I laughed and a chill went down my spine as well. Because I knew something was trying to send me a message- but what, and from whom?

Also that same day, I was thinking about ordering ink for my printer from a store online I always order from. I was only thinking about it, but decided I had enough ink and I could order at another time. So why did this store email me that same day saying “Thank you for your order”? I doubled checked to make sure I didn't order anything and I didn't. I even emailed the company asking them to check it out. No one knew how I got that email, and I even forwarded it back to them and they were surprised because no one sent it out. So they say.

Somewhere between the 444s and the mysterious email, a less tolerant person would've lost their mind by now. But I then recalled the voice in my astral, perhaps the voice of one of my Spirit guides or even an Ancestor telling me that I had the ability to speak to machines.
Whatever it was, eventually it wore off by the next day.

I felt as though the rock I found had something to do with my experiences. I went to sleep one night and just before bed I said to myself, “I wonder what kind of rock this is?” The whole night I kept hearing two words, aloof and agate. When I woke up I didn't understand why I had those two words basically written into my brain. But when I looked up the rock based on how it looked I was surprised that it was white agate. I'm not sure why I heard the word aloof along with it, unless I was being told I already knew what it was.
AgateWhiteA.jpg

It is said white agate in particular helps for connecting with spirits. But it seems to have a stranger effect when placed on my crystal antenna. The other night I was in Tokyo. I saw it as clear as day, I knew it was Tokyo because I was following behind some Tourists that said it was. Again- I seemed to be a ghost, which is something I've never experienced in an astral the appearance of being invisible. In another experience I was next to a Man that was suffering from shapeshifting he couldn't control it and kept turning into different people. It was a very unusual place, like an in between world. He told me I needed to wake up and find out something that could help him. When I left he was turning into a big green blob like he was about to explode. It reminded of something Dark Warrior Ty said, that the spirits need us and are learning from us too.

On yet another night, a very interesting dream took place, I was having a conversation with a Black Woman in some type of store, and then she started whispering to me that she was one of the Ancients, but she was speaking to me and whispering as if someone would be listening and she didn't want them to hear her. She said "when you are a good magician, when you die people can do what you can do by speaking your name, and this is why people speak the name of Jesus but he is not real, it is me." When I sat next to this Woman she was very youthful, but as she spoke, she turned into an Elder. She said all of Africa knew about her, and she formed a priesthood of Women that later became known as the Sibils, yet she said another name that I can't recall. She said the Greeks told many stories about her, I haven't looked up any of this information yet. But the most important thing she wanted me to know was that her descendants and those descendants of her priesthood had the power to curse the womb of any Woman. She claimed this was how these Women ruled the known world and were feared. She seemed very angry that we allowed our enemies to have so many children when some Women still have this power? She had nothing to say about the Men, but I suspect it was important for this message in particular to be heard and not that the African Men had no power.

I've said before that a time would come when I would start experiencing “conscious death” and it seems like this journey into the after-life has begun. There are some unsavory characters I am hoping to avoid however.

I was told also that I am being hailed in the spirit realm by The Ptah Priesthood, which are Ancestors that have learn the mysteries of Ptah, they are artists, inventors and into spiritual magic.

wow.........

All I can say is that this is really amazing.....and your dreams kind of remind me of the ones I have.....so vivd, and strange at the same time...kinda of makes me think someone's trying to send me a message sometimes....

I do have one question what is your take on Deja-vu?
One time I had it so many times in one day that I thought I was going crazy, and actually started crying. weird huh?

They kept saying 444 huh Meta, that is very interesting, it looks like I will be purchasing some white agate soon if you get my drift.

I also would like to say the white people in your dream could easily be represented by the stone you recently added in your antennae but who knows.

I actually lost the power of my dreams due to telepathic interference it looks like the antennae is my only hope now.

I also thought long and hard and you being invisible could be a metaphor for how whites are invisible and can do anything without being bothered while us black folks on the other hand stick out like a Giraffe in the middle of times square. The shape shifter in Tokyo could stand for Asians since they have no sense of self, they do not know if they want to be African or European, there kinda stuck in the middle.

The whole robot part is all you, I have no clue what that could mean, maybe whites are easily controlled and all we have to do is find there control panels. This ties with the whole Egypt and us creating them as our personal guards against our enemies, we simply lost control over them.

Sistah Siren- not weird at all! I know some people didn't catch on that the movie "DejaVu" was actually a scientific explanation for what DejaVu is, one that was studied, experimented on and confirmed. It comes from the folding space theory. Reality folds, ripples and buckles all the time on it's own, this is why it's "texture" is best described as like a very soft fabric, ie- the fabric of space. I experience a higher dimension of DejaVu that most people do not become aware of until someone mentions it and I call it an echo, it's the same name given to the phenomenon in the movie "The Minority Report" it happens when a we see the same reality twice, one right after the other, but it may happen in a slightly different way. It was also described in the Matrix as DejaVu because Neo saw the black cat twice.

They called it a glitch in the Matrix. Well, we are the ones that are the glitches, we are the anomalies in the Matrix and we produce this phenomenon with our minds. It is not DejaVu happening to us, it is us- producing DejaVu. I produce glitches in the Matrix every single day, so much so- I've become used to it. A common echo I produce is if I think of a word, most likely someone will show up and use that same word in a sentence, it wouldn't matter how unique the word is. Now that, would make someone lose their marbles.

Another glitch that aggravates me may be based on some weird probability - if a driver appears behind me suddenly and gains my attention the driver will most likely travel behind me for no more than 3 miles no matter where I go and how many turns I make. It will seem normal to you until it happens far too often to be normal.

Once I had someone driving with me for over 30 minutes and I really thought he was following me. Unfortunately what this also means is that some people are hardwired to this system and some are not. Very spiritual people and conscious people have always been the glitches in the system. Being conscious really means you've become more aware of your multi-dimensional reality. DejaVu is also the melting point between those realities. When we gain a connection with that part of us that is say 15 minutes in the future, what it communicates back to us are imagines of the future, when we experience the reality ourselves it will feel like DejaVu. I've done my own experiment concerning this.

I drove until I was totally lost. I stopped in an open field, meditated- and opened my mind up to what I believed is that multi-dimensional place. And then I tried to find my way back. I remember coming to a fork, I had a choice between left or right. Something told me to go left. The choice I made took me straight back to where I needed to be. I remember when I came to the fork, I had a feeling I had been there before, even though I didn't because I was in a Town I have never been. The feeling was DejaVu, I could suggest that in another reality or probable future I did make a right and found it hard to make it home. There are some days when we are more in touch with our multi-dimensional selves, some days when we shut them down all together.

Astral projection does give some insight into how and why our parallel selves exist. A single match can light an infinite number of candles. So long as fire can feed it will exist. A simple spark of fire arrives from the same place our souls arrive. Each candle is a different frequency of time. The flame on the original match lit each candle one after the other. Thus each were born at different intervals in time. But they are all the same flame, existing on different candles simultaneously.
soy_candles.jpg

Astral projection is also the experience of our different selves in different realities and probable realities. We may feel as if, this is the one and only me, and that is true. Yet there are several one and only Mes running around.

Bro. 44Reasons - you can recover anything that you've had previously. There are some people I know that cause telepathic interference all the time, remotely. I think Telepaths are the most psychically attacked people than anyone else. If you watched that movie "Push" you'd see why. Ground yourself with some serious protection and see if it all comes back.

AH-HA......i get it....

It make s sense.....I have had the same thing happen to me. One time I swear a car followed me from Delaware all the way till Maryland imitating every move I was making until I came to my exit. I was freaked, and the words thing It happens to me often always. Also, Im going to try and explain this in the non weirdest (lol i know thats not a word but hey) I can. Okay now say there are alternate realities of our lives almost like a computer runs the same program with different outcomes. For example in some we may cross the street, and live, and in another we may cross the street and die, could trigger deja vu, or I think its said we become less likely....or something like that? oh well....And after I read ur post I had the weirdest dream......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back