Black Spirituality Religion : Journeying the astral...

When Sis Maat posted that suggestion I did just that DG MS.....put the antenna first into my ritual chamber and lit some incense and then I put it out into the sunlight to charge it as I found her suggestion very valid....we know she likes to break cords!!

Sis Soul very good questions I will attempt to spin my view on these as I can only expound on what the Dark God Meta already posted....

After much extensive research I have found that the most common number of levels are seven.....but I have seen it to be believed to be at nine....and then I have seen it even higher than that.....but the best explanation I have ever seen when embarking on the occult path some thirteen years ago is this book "The Finding of the Third Eye" by Vera Stanley Alder.....that book will open up alot as it explains basics that are needed....

My OPINION is that there are about seven levels.....and I have experienced about four of them.....

there is a corresponding body for each level

the physical which is the densest

the etheric which is located directly outside the physical and where the low level sprits or entities are located (I cant stand this level because this is where I encounter unwanted entities....my personal opinion is that they want energy)

the astral which is right outside the etheric....the body is even lighter on this level....this is where I encounter the 'kids' who seem to be everywhere...most of us travel this level often....

the spiritual....outside the astral....this is where the spirit guides reside and where you get instruction....from my experience this is where you are most at peace....where colors are not just vivid but seem to be alive....and this is where I personally am able to see in all directions at one time.....I love the spiritual level for obvious reasons.....

there are levels above these but for the sake of this discussion I have included those that I have personally experienced.....like I said above that book by Ms. Alder is excellent in explaining all seven that are commonly agreed upon.....

Sis Soul I am so not experienced at choosing which level I travel on but will soon work on it....I hope I have at least answered your questions.....

Bros George & Meta :hi:

When Sis Maat posted that suggestion I did just that DG MS.....put the antenna first into my ritual chamber and lit some incense and then I put it out into the sunlight to charge it as I found her suggestion very valid....we know she likes to break cords!!

:tongue2: lol imma stamp ma feet too :em0100:

Me, break cords never lol ....look at it this way, stretching and tweaking 'cords' will strengthen them :jump: imma leave the 'cutting' to Sheshat ;) haha

:couple:

:heart:

As the levels within the realm of spiritual travel- there are so many theories. Most astrals would say seven, I would say as many as your mind can access or compute.

I’m inclined to go with that, after all, the mind is All – Eternal, and we’re probably just on the verge of travelling the infinite system of passageways.

In Buddhism there are 10 spiritual realms. Personally I only know of three. The one I just left, the one I'm in- and the one I'm going to next.

You speak of Past, Present and Future, yet, as you know, these are but an illusion in the space-time framework appearing as a fragmented reality to many of us who are still children in terms of comprehending the true nature of time. So is this what you mean by your statement?

Each dimension vibrates differently, so it's all about how in tune you are with those vibrations. For example- over time you get to know the difference between being in the "spirit world" with other spirits and Ancestors or just being in some in between dimension.

I never really looked at it as such, each realm vibrating differently. Interesting, especially seeing as whilst here in this realm we function in a similar manner in terms of tuning into higher or lower frequencies whether we do this consciously or unconsciously because this is what helps to give us our perception of the self, of others and of the universe. Suffice it to say that tuning into lower frequencies allows us to receive lower energies i.e. the five senses, and tuning into higher energies allows us to experience higher worlds and higher dimensions of consciousness. We forget that reality that everything, everyone, is vibrational energy with the potential to change the frequency of that vibration to a higher vibration.

The best method in doing so is a call and response- a prayer/invocation to someone who is already within that realm.

Does this always have to be someone you know or was related to?

Our Demon is an aspect of ourselves that we keep in the dark. A person who is secretly homosexual for example- well their "Demon" is a homosexual spirit, which is a real energy and entity that can affect their life if fed. ...Anything we hide in the darkness has the potential of becoming a Demon- which is not just a negative spirit- but a etheric doppleganger.

Do you believe there is a part of yourself, deep inside in your mind, with things you don't want other people to see? from the film "The Cell" with Jennifer Lopes who plays a psychiatrist who is able to go into one of her patients catatonic 3rd eye to try and extract information that will eventually lead the police in a massive rescue of one of his unfound victims.

But anyway, what about the negative aspects of ourselves that we are "unaware" of and which could be triggered at any time? Although these aspects are hidden, do you think that these “unknown” aspects of the self would still exert a so-called Demonic energy or spirit :?: (if that makes any sense)

Yet sometimes it's best to avoid them the same way the goats avoided the troll under the bridge. (The three billy goats gruff story)

LOL, Funny you mention The Three Billy Goats Gruff. Just last month in one of Brother OldSoul’s class titled “Set Your Captured Imagination Free” , he asked the group what was the very first book/story we enjoyed reading as a child that took us away, and mine was the above mentioned....anywhoo...

Love, Peace!

After much extensive research I have found that the most common number of levels are seven.....but I have seen it to be believed to be at nine....and then I have seen it even higher than that.....but the best explanation I have ever seen when embarking on the occult path some thirteen years ago is this book "The Finding of the Third Eye" by Vera Stanley Alder.....that book will open up alot as it explains basics that are needed....

Thanks, I looked up the book and the reviews were quite strong and assuring. I may have to think of purchasing that.

the etheric which is located directly outside the physical and where the low level sprits or entities are located (I cant stand this level because this is where I encounter unwanted entities....my personal opinion is that they want energy)

Interesting! Is this how you are personally able to know that you are in the etheric plane, through unwanted entities?

the spiritual....outside the astral....this is where the spirit guides reside and where you get instruction....from my experience this is where you are most at peace....where colors are not just vivid but seem to be alive....and this is where I personally am able to see in all directions at one time.....I love the spiritual level for obvious reasons.....

Sounds like somewhere I would like to go for a vacation…lol. So are you saying that the higher the realm you travel the more pleasurable it is?

Sis Soul I am so not experienced at choosing which level I travel on but will soon work on it....I hope I have at least answered your questions.....

Indeed, thank you both DG Meta and yourself DG GM for taking the time to reply to my queries. Its good to learn of others experiences in this field, even though I know I tend not to share as much, but I am learning from your experiences and appreciate your sharing them. But pls don't put down that electronic pen just yet...I have a couple more questions I would like to ask you both pls.

- I was raised in Sufism to work on oneself to “die before you die” - the killing of one’s ego, but I am wondering if one can also die in the following way by detaching one’s consciousness from the body and exist in any chosen realm indefinitely? But then how would the body nourish itself? Do you think that the link/cord that remains to the body until death will be severed and you would die physically without knowing it :?:

- It is said that the "true self" has no form. I want to ask, when experiencing your disembodied jaunts, what form/s have you assumed? And, have you ever fashioned your form/s in whatever appearance you desired, perhaps for specific purposes or situations?

- Just as we are able to convert and interpret frequencies such as sound, sight, touch, etc in this realm of existence, how easy is it to convert and interpret frequencies in the spiritual realm, and can the senses that one is using in this realm be defined?

Love, Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back