Black Spirituality Religion : people lying about astral experiences make a mockery out of something sacred here's one i had at 7

103 ao kiji

Dec 17, 2016
my main focus is metaphysics so any decent discussion in that direction can easily capture my interest, I had a powerful astral projection once when I was 7, an orb came to visit what from my impression of the vision was my domain, an area I never left during my time before I gained physical form, now in that realm things are perceived threw thoughts and impressions, I couldn't get why the orb came to my domain but from the impressions I could pick up it was some kind of god so I know it had sentience, for some reason I attacked assaulting the beings conscious, can't pick up why I went on the offensive, but I didn't destroy the creature, I brought it back to consciousness, afterwards the projection ends there, so from a kid I never discounted what some would scoff at and claim to be fantasy, yall join me in this discussion if it interest you

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
my main focus is metaphysics so any decent discussion in that direction can easily capture my interest, I had a powerful astral projection once when I was 7, an orb came to visit what from my impression of the vision was my domain, an area I never left during my time before I gained physical form, now in that realm things are perceived threw thoughts and impressions, I couldn't get why the orb came to my domain but from the impressions I could pick up it was some kind of god so I know it had sentience, for some reason I attacked assaulting the beings conscious, can't pick up why I went on the offensive, but I didn't destroy the creature, I brought it back to consciousness, afterwards the projection ends there, so from a kid I never discounted what some would scoff at and claim to be fantasy, yall join me in this discussion if it interest you
:11100:you got anything adults can talk about ?

103 ao kiji

Dec 17, 2016
There's a lot of things to talk about honored elder jamesfrmphilly,especially with the peril our race faces now, lol but don't be too quick to discount the metaphysical, because without it you or I wouldn't exist

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
There's a lot of things to talk about honored elder jamesfrmphilly,especially with the peril our race faces now, lol but don't be too quick to discount the metaphysical, because without it you or I wouldn't exist
not discounting the metaphysical. don't want to talk about seven year olds. you got any adult topics ?

103 ao kiji

Dec 17, 2016
Ah That's a good thing to hear honored one, here is something that has been bothering me, I would like to believe the black race are the greatest warriors in existence, but letting themselves be trampled seems to be an inherent trait, now I'm an exception so it gives me hope there are other warriors when I look at myself, what is our problem jamesfrmphilly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Part 2: Donald "Lame" Duck' and his Lying Exit Team Black People Politics 699
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : chicago-fires-7-cops-for lying in laquan-mcdonald case Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
asimplepoet Black Haiku : Lying images Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : la-sheriff-pleads-guilty-to-lying Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(6): Gay Is The New Black Black People Politics 4
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(5) - Thank You Note Black People Politics 8
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(4) - CHE Black People Politics 0
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(3) - Worst enemy of the black man Black People Politics 1
Aluku Black Education / Schools : Lying White Liberals(2) - Evolution THEORY Black Education / Schools 0
Aluku Black Christians : Lying White Liberals(1) - The Crusades Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor caught lying about ‘black robber’ busted again for pretending to be a Navy SEAL Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
legit-writer Black People : Lying and Cheating Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : Lying Black People Open Forum 8
KaHotep Black Poetry : Lonely lying on sorrow's pillow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Eccl 12vs13 Black Christians : So Who's Lying? God? Or Those That Call Themselves Jews? Christian Study Group 0
Eccl 12vs13 Black Spirituality Religion : So Who's Lying? God? Or Those That Call Themsleves Jews? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 85
coey30 Black Poetry : Lying In My Lies Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
dunwiddat Black People Politics : Seems like Mitt Romney can't help lying Black People Politics 0
macoo Black Muslims : signs of lying in face and voice of the liar Islam Study Group 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Lying for God Black People Open Forum 15
RAPTOR Black People : Ex-Chicago cop convicted of lying about torture Black People Open Forum 4
S Black People : Lying Israelite Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : OBAMA IS LYING TO AND IS DECEIVING BLACK PEOPLE Chief Elder Osiris 8
C Black Poetry : Lying Awake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black People : Reading poetry is nice when you got the flu lying in bed with youre own laptop Black People Open Forum 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : Lying And Deceit Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
K Black People : Condoleezza Rice is a Lying Schill Black People Open Forum 3
A Black Poetry : Lying Eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
S Black People : Astral Sex Black People Open Forum 25
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : The Astral-Life and the After-Life. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 52
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Osoosi: Divinity of healing and the Astral plane Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 31
G Black Spirituality Religion : Journeying the astral... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 27
4 Black Spirituality Religion : Astral Battles Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Spirituality Religion : Punishment For Whites on the Astral Plane Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Spirituality Religion : The Forbidden Kingdom Astral Projection Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : ASTRAL PROJECTION FOR BEGINNERS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : MAGICAL THOUGHTS & ASTRAL ENTITIES Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 40
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : DREAMS & ASTRAL PROJECTION Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 548
Sekhemu Black Women : Astral Thang Black Women 3
K Black Spirituality Religion : Other lifeforms and the astral plane Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : Is God An Extra -Terra - Astral ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
K Black Spirituality Religion : Daydreaming and Astral Travel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
A Black Spirituality Religion : Astral Travel, who has experienced it? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 49
Maria55 The Front Porch : What are your experiences dating from the age of 55 - 65? The Front Porch 0
chuck Black People : Pop Culture Only Mimics Our Real Experiences! Black People Open Forum 0
Kadijah Black Entertainment : Kim K experiences **gasp** racism! Black Entertainment 1
T Law Forum : Police Experiences Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Asomfwaa Black Children : Remembering your experiences as a Toddler Black Children 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : Godliness/Consciousness experiences.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
T What are your experiences with your children? Black Parenting 0