Black Spirituality Religion : people lying about astral experiences make a mockery out of something sacred here's one i had at 7

Queen destee, I have a feeling it may hold an answer to our problem, but when you get into this stuff you are leaving behind the realm of mortals, it can be a lonely life, and you need a strong will or you wouldn't persevere, because people will scoff at you, white people spend billions of dollars studying this stuff, and what they learned is black people hold the key to Pandora's box, they just don't know what's inside the box or how opening it will effect them, and the status quo, but they fear the answer isn't a pleasant one, how I know someone could be lying about astral experiences, certain key points in their description could tell me, but usually when someone is scared as sh*t, and suddenly afraid of the dark, feel like they are suddenly being watched, the reason why I don't project much is my visions from when I was a kid, It's more dangerous for me than it is for others, I have to fortify myself first before I return to the astral, lastly the benefit of going to other planes, the knowledge you could pick up is limitless, some of the symbols in the astral plane if you meditate on them you can gain enlightenment into some heavy stuff, I'm still an apprentice so my level is actually really low, I'm getting there though

Sorry queen destee when I gave the symptoms those are the people who most likely are really experiencing out of body moments

Thank you for such a thoughtful response.

As i was returning to this thread i saw Brother info-moetry is logged in ... :love:

I'm wondering if "astral travel" is something we have talked about before Brother Info?

And you logged in right at this moment to jog my memory ... :)

103 ao kiji ... i will study what you have shared and continue to read and learn.

Thanks again for answering my questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Big sis willa my bad, I didn't know a queen decided to grace me with a response, trump said that seriously? But peep this, there are no "true" warriors in this era aside from my self and a hand full of others, honor and compassion, these are key in the make up of a "true" Warrior, you must have balance, this isn't easy, often the dark overshadows the light, this must not be allowed to happen, but don't get the war in true warrior confused, a refusal to bow to an oppressor is also key, so a farmer or even a plumber can be a true warrior, it's all in the heart, more of a disposition
I like. Good on you. :mail:

Thank you for such a thoughtful response.

As i was returning to this thread i saw Brother info-moetry is logged in ... :love:

I'm wondering if "astral travel" is something we have talked about before Brother Info?

And you logged in right at this moment to jog my memory ... :)

103 ao kiji ... i will study what you have shared and continue to read and learn.

Thanks again for answering my questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Then the answer should be clear...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back