Black Spirituality Religion : people lying about astral experiences make a mockery out of something sacred here's one i had at 7

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Queen destee, I have a feeling it may hold an answer to our problem, but when you get into this stuff you are leaving behind the realm of mortals, it can be a lonely life, and you need a strong will or you wouldn't persevere, because people will scoff at you, white people spend billions of dollars studying this stuff, and what they learned is black people hold the key to Pandora's box, they just don't know what's inside the box or how opening it will effect them, and the status quo, but they fear the answer isn't a pleasant one, how I know someone could be lying about astral experiences, certain key points in their description could tell me, but usually when someone is scared as sh*t, and suddenly afraid of the dark, feel like they are suddenly being watched, the reason why I don't project much is my visions from when I was a kid, It's more dangerous for me than it is for others, I have to fortify myself first before I return to the astral, lastly the benefit of going to other planes, the knowledge you could pick up is limitless, some of the symbols in the astral plane if you meditate on them you can gain enlightenment into some heavy stuff, I'm still an apprentice so my level is actually really low, I'm getting there though

Sorry queen destee when I gave the symptoms those are the people who most likely are really experiencing out of body moments

Thank you for such a thoughtful response.

As i was returning to this thread i saw Brother info-moetry is logged in ... :love:

I'm wondering if "astral travel" is something we have talked about before Brother Info?

And you logged in right at this moment to jog my memory ... :)

103 ao kiji ... i will study what you have shared and continue to read and learn.

Thanks again for answering my questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Big sis willa my bad, I didn't know a queen decided to grace me with a response, trump said that seriously? But peep this, there are no "true" warriors in this era aside from my self and a hand full of others, honor and compassion, these are key in the make up of a "true" Warrior, you must have balance, this isn't easy, often the dark overshadows the light, this must not be allowed to happen, but don't get the war in true warrior confused, a refusal to bow to an oppressor is also key, so a farmer or even a plumber can be a true warrior, it's all in the heart, more of a disposition
I like. Good on you. :mail:

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Thank you for such a thoughtful response.

As i was returning to this thread i saw Brother info-moetry is logged in ... :love:

I'm wondering if "astral travel" is something we have talked about before Brother Info?

And you logged in right at this moment to jog my memory ... :)

103 ao kiji ... i will study what you have shared and continue to read and learn.

Thanks again for answering my questions.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Then the answer should be clear...

LuckyLibra1015

Apr 25, 2017
This is actually something Ive dived deeper into. Ive tried to do it on my own but Ive only come close. My body won't let go so I gave up I rather it just happen on its own. Some of the stories are hard to believe but me coming close gave me confidence that its not just pseudo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : chicago-fires-7-cops-for lying in laquan-mcdonald case Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
asimplepoet Black Haiku : Lying images Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : la-sheriff-pleads-guilty-to-lying Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(6): Gay Is The New Black Black People Politics 4
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(5) - Thank You Note Black People Politics 8
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(4) - CHE Black People Politics 0
Aluku Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(3) - Worst enemy of the black man Black People Politics 1
Aluku Black Education / Schools : Lying White Liberals(2) - Evolution THEORY Black Education / Schools 0
Aluku Black Christians : Lying White Liberals(1) - The Crusades Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor caught lying about ‘black robber’ busted again for pretending to be a Navy SEAL Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
legit-writer Black People : Lying and Cheating Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : Lying Black People Open Forum 8
KaHotep Black Poetry : Lonely lying on sorrow's pillow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Eccl 12vs13 Black Christians : So Who's Lying? God? Or Those That Call Themselves Jews? Christian Study Group 0
Eccl 12vs13 Black Spirituality Religion : So Who's Lying? God? Or Those That Call Themsleves Jews? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 85
coey30 Black Poetry : Lying In My Lies Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
dunwiddat Black People Politics : Seems like Mitt Romney can't help lying Black People Politics 0
macoo Black Muslims : signs of lying in face and voice of the liar Islam Study Group 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Lying for God Black People Open Forum 15
RAPTOR Black People : Ex-Chicago cop convicted of lying about torture Black People Open Forum 4
S Black People : Lying Israelite Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : OBAMA IS LYING TO AND IS DECEIVING BLACK PEOPLE Chief Elder Osiris 8
C Black Poetry : Lying Awake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black People : Reading poetry is nice when you got the flu lying in bed with youre own laptop Black People Open Forum 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : Lying And Deceit Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
K Black People : Condoleezza Rice is a Lying Schill Black People Open Forum 3
A Black Poetry : Lying Eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
S Black People : Astral Sex Black People Open Forum 25
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : The Astral-Life and the After-Life. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 52
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Osoosi: Divinity of healing and the Astral plane Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 31
G Black Spirituality Religion : Journeying the astral... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 27
4 Black Spirituality Religion : Astral Battles Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Spirituality Religion : Punishment For Whites on the Astral Plane Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Spirituality Religion : The Forbidden Kingdom Astral Projection Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : ASTRAL PROJECTION FOR BEGINNERS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : MAGICAL THOUGHTS & ASTRAL ENTITIES Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 40
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : DREAMS & ASTRAL PROJECTION Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 548
Sekhemu Black Women : Astral Thang Black Women 3
K Black Spirituality Religion : Other lifeforms and the astral plane Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : Is God An Extra -Terra - Astral ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
K Black Spirituality Religion : Daydreaming and Astral Travel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
A Black Spirituality Religion : Astral Travel, who has experienced it? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 49
Maria55 The Front Porch : What are your experiences dating from the age of 55 - 65? The Front Porch 0
chuck Black People : Pop Culture Only Mimics Our Real Experiences! Black People Open Forum 0
Kadijah Black Entertainment : Kim K experiences **gasp** racism! Black Entertainment 1
T Law Forum : Police Experiences Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Asomfwaa Black Children : Remembering your experiences as a Toddler Black Children 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : Godliness/Consciousness experiences.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
T What are your experiences with your children? Black Parenting 0
N Black Spirituality Religion : Out of Body Experiences Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3