Black Spirituality Religion : Journeying the astral...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by GeorgeM, May 8, 2009.

1. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    How do you all feel when on the astral plane? For me the astral body is so much lighter so movin is a lot easier...it seems more real than this realm...always hear music....and for me again its almost always dark

What say you those that go there...

2. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    In what way do you usually get there?

3. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Several ways usually do the trick...certain teas blended always work...bowl of water under the bed...crystal antenna method DarkGod Meta posted works...etc etc

4. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I usually have dreams connected to mine.
    I travel from one world to the next.
    If it's dangerous or I've completed my mission I astral travel to the next world.
    I feel weightless and out of control as my body flips.twist,turns and glides but it's such a wonderful feeling.
    To be suspened in time with an unknown destination is such a freedom of spirit.
    I enjoy flying as well.
    They just happen with me I don't do anything to induce them.

5. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    Is there anything you do after putting the bowl under the bed?

6. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

ummm....yah.....go to sleep normally....

7. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

ahhhhh yes yes!! that flying is the shot......they happen normally i just magnify the experiences....

8. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    I guess the rest is God's will.

9. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    DarkGod GeorgeM, I'm getting the feeling the crystal antenna is enhancing more than dreams and astrals. I had no idea there were similar devices online already. Basically what we are using is a crystal wand sitting inside a crystal electromagnetic pool, which I believe may be one of the most "affordable" ways to enhance your astrals.

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/howto/crystalwand.htm

Now when you are using a very long branch, like the one I have- then it becomes a crystal staff sitting inside of a crystal electromagnetic pool- and there's the serious trouble. These are actually wizard staffs, I realized it finally when I pointed it at myself and got dizzy. Because it is sitting inside of water and magnets- it is also generating an electromagnetic field. We may be mutating spiritually because of this thing!

http://www.sweetwhispers.org/id86.html

Since using this device however, I can will myself into the astral with a simple thought, it does indeed enhance your magick and psychic ability. I joked about dismantling it today and the Queen promised to cut me if I did. She said her dreams and astrals have increased substantially too.

10. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    then its a very good thing you posted it DG MS because I dont know if I would have ever come across it......you can will yourself into the astral at will you say? hmmmm.....

something rather strange happened to me just this week.....I was driving home and had still quite a way to go as I was out of town....I think I was getting sick from being away from home and my ritual chamber and plus not eating and normal healthy habits etc......as I am driving I started to dry heave but since nothing was in my stomach at the time nothing came up but all of a sudden....I just WASNT there anymore!!....thats the best way I can describe and my mind actually forced myself back into my body because I knew I was on a highway and driving......literally scared the crap outta me because nothing like that had ever happened to me before....

might I have forced myself out of my body to avoid the pains that come with vomiting? *shrugs* I dont know anymore so many weird things are happening these days....