Black Christians : Stephen Hawking Was an Atheist. Here’s What He Said About God, Heaven and His Own Death

The 4 Scientific Lessons Stephen Hawking Never Learned
Even our scientific heroes can’t be right about everything. Let’s learn the lessons that they never did

Ethan Siegel
The Universe is: Expanding, cooling, and dark. It starts with a bang! #Cosmology Science writer, astrophysicist, science communicator & NASA columnist

... Despite his incredible successes in a number of arenas, there are some major scientific lessons he never learned. Here’s your chance to learn them now:

1.) We still don’t know whether black holes destroy information ...

1*aNR3NTDxQzBdJPN7WEfMJQ.jpeg

Stephen Hawking, 11 years ago, took a zero-gravity flight to experience the feeling of weightlessness. As Hawking said, ‘people need not be limited by physical handicaps as long as they are not disabled in spirit.’ (Jim Campbell/Aero-News Network)

:icon7:There is one more thing.As I posted to you recently you see through brilliant eyes of logic and reason .
I see through very emotional eyes of my soul.
Have you ever stood out on a very clear night and observed the stars.
Have ever stood and studied the physical arrangements of the great constellations especially that of the "The Big Dipper?" Tell me of odds of a group of stars coming together and forming a perfect pattern of a pot.
I have often wondered about that.
And wondered if a unseen force arranged that to send a special message to all of the inhabitants of this sector of the Milky Way.
It all seems so perfect too perfect to have been shot out of a black hole. Just it up to old hysterical me.

nilevalley Logic and emotion are the yin and yang of our existence. The two keep us in a constant state of natural balance. They balance out the natural order of the universe. However the Big Dipper, the Little Dipper and just about every multi dimensional star pattern that one attaches some recognition and/or significance to will only appear so from the axis the person on Earth sees it in the sky. Still romantic though and gives us Earthlings some hope knowing that such may be some type of sign or better yet a signal that we are in some manner of importance integral in the grand scheme of the Universe. Some say we could just be a speck in the eye of an alien and he's about to wipe us out of existence like we wipe out an irritating eyelash in our own eyes. Who knows. nilevalley you are far from hysterical, from your comments you're an optimist, to dare to dream appears to drive you and that's a good thing. Know that.

View attachment 11847

View attachment 11848
www.earthsky.org/tonight/cassiopeia-and-big-dipper

nilevalley Logic and emotion are the yin and yang of our existence. The two keep us in a constant state of natural balance. They balance out the natural order of the universe. However the Big Dipper, the Little Dipper and just about every multi dimensional star pattern that one attaches some recognition and/or significance to will only appear so from the axis the person on Earth sees it in the sky. Still romantic though and gives us Earthlings some hope knowing that such may be some type of sign or better yet a signal that we are in some manner of importance integral in the grand scheme of the Universe. Some say we could just be a speck in the eye of an alien and he's about to wipe us out of existence like we wipe out an irritating eyelash in our own eyes. Who knows. nilevalley you are far from hysterical, from your comments you're an optimist, to dare to dream appears to drive you and that's a good thing. Know that.

View attachment 11847

View attachment 11848
www.earthsky.org/tonight/cassiopeia-and-big-dipper

When have I read such a remarkable response such as yours? It is breathtaking and in the near future I am printing it out and putting it in a frame and when others see and read it and ask who wrote such a stunning point of view. I will just answer a great philosopher who I encountered and who was travelling incognito.
Thank you once again for a mini classic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back