Black Christians : Jesus was black, undeniable proof ...

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth,

... Open for discussion and study ...

Published on Nov 12, 2012

This is proof that who the world calls Jesus Christ, was and is a Black Hebrew Israelite. The So called African Americans are really Hebrews, scattered during the siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

TheTruehebrew

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
  3. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    while i got no problem at all with jesus bein black - the second part just dont make no sense....

The So called African Americans are really Hebrews, scattered during the siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

it would have to have taken one heck of a heap of coincidences and migrations and a lot else for it to work out that all the africans stolen out of africa just happened to be descendants of black hebrews

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    WOW! Many thousands of THANKS! Bro. Clyde! Awesome find! That just hits the spot! You've made my day!

The old depictions of Jesus on this video shown beginning at 8min 45 sec is incredible! The White woman narrator failed to state that it seems to be a depiction of 'the Last Supper' that marks the Christian Faith. I absolutely love the depictions of Herucles, the Good Shepherd, Jonah, and the Cuprus [Cypriot] barrel workers around 10min 30 sec into this video. Amazing! Mind Blowing!

5. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I just want to say, that I believe I understand why you would say this, and it is great to hear your comment because it means to me that you have a common sense approach, and I also believe that without your kind of thought process, the truth cannot be ascertain amongst so much confusion about history.

I also want to comment on what you have said and hopely offer some input. Based upon my research, not all African Americans are descendants of black hebrews, and even the Bible details other kinds of Black African-typed people that became victims of the Slave Ship Era. So, to clarify the statement that you cited, I believe that it was meant to pinpoint this particular topic on the black hebrews as being apart of the African American Slave Ship Trade experience. History shows that not only were the hebrews scattered in the Diaspora around AD 70, but they had been systematically scattered hundreds, and hundres of years prior at the time of the Assyrian Empire of which this clip did show a depiction of Jonah which marks that time period of Diaspora too.

The Hebrews of the Ten Tribes of the Northern Kingom of Israel were violently overthown in the 600s B.C. almost 700 years before the Diaspora around AD 70.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074

Yes, Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa, was definitely a man of color.

And neither do I accept the words of TheTruehebrew as total truth; however some of our slave ancestors had to have come from the Falash Mura, Beta Israel/House of Israel, but certainly not all.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074

Indeed Dove, indeed, yvw :)

For sure, the narrator failed to make the connection, but we surely didn't fail, lol.

And btw, several of the depictions of Yashua in the video are also in our Archives, and were used at various times to refute the argument of a white Jesus. What I like about this particular source, is that all are combined at once, to tell the story.

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074

Brilliantly said ...

9. writer33

writer33 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +85
    I have no doubt that Jesus had to be a man of color, and which brings back some discussions long ago, which included posts by Fine1952, on Black Singles Connection. And, dear Fine, I hope you don't mind.

Let me first get to the Jesus' ethnicity part of it. This is from a post on Black Singles in February 2007:

Jesus' ethnicity, the Shroud & science
    This article really struck me. And yet, if you're like me and most average type folks, the details of forensic science can get to be very tedius and boring.

But when it comes to Christ, his crucifixion and the mysteries still hanging about the Shroud of Turin, the "tedium" of forensic science can still lead to some very fascinating revelations.
    In posting the links it is, of course, your own choice to read as much as you may wish. What this is all about is that the scientific examination you're about to read explores in great detail how the man in the Shroud was crucified...and...that this crucifixion accurately matches the Biblical description of Jesus' crucifixion.

The unanswered question that remains: was the man in the Shroud whose crucifixion is so meticulously detailed...Jesus of Nazareth?

But even more curious than that, in reading this report, is that the forensic examination of the man in the Shroud is surpisingly indicated to be caucasian! I was unexpectedly taken back at that apparent finding because so many discussions here (BlackSingles) express the solid belief that Christ had to be a man of color, given the location and cultures surrounding those times. And I also happen to believe that.

However...

...in clicking on a further link contained in the report (the link is the word: caucasian) I was also very suprised that the authors say that the term, caucasian, is not limited to white European and Western cultures, but includes Mideastern ethnicities. And that Christ, according to the authors, did in fact have black ancestry! It is difficult not to want to conclude the liklihood that the man in the Shroud is Jesus, but the authors are careful in their caution such a connection would be very difficult to prove scientifically.

(Note: the link provided then to this no longer works.)

And during these many fascinating discussions, a lot of perspectives and viewpoints were, in the best spirit of it, SHARED....not argued.

This is from Fine's post that day:

And from Fine's post about KMT:

One of the most elementary concepts of KMT's cosmology is all of creation and time is cyclical.

The relatively new science of quantum physics has found evidence that our universe is not made of solid matter. Instead all we see, taste, and touch is simply energy vibrating at different rates (Ashby; 1997). The implications of this "discovery" are enormous... according to quantum physics, with the Kemetic concept of the afterlife. The bedrock of Kemetic belief in the afterlife is that our essence continues to exist on another plane when our physical bodies stop functioning.

The Kemetic story speaks to the will and intent of the creator as being the origin of the force that creates the definite area of existence.

Harmonic Innerprizes' scientists have developed an exclusive method to utilize the natural minerals found near several of the Earth's vortex sites. The energy patterns and frequencies of these supplements resonate with the endocrine system/chakra centers to strengthen the connection of your spirit and intuition to the principles of creation.
    FOR MORE CLICK BELOW:

"...a way of understanding the world is not only accepted but promoted by the whole community it shapes and molds the social customs of that community. In other words it becomes a religion (Quirke; 1992). The Kemetic religion served those two functions so well that it was a binding force for the entire community..."

Please forgive me, Fine, as I really hope you don't mind. Yes, I have saved much from those BSC discussions those years ago.

Here's one other from a guy known as Veggieman back then, and he posts much on Facebook under his name, Mark Blake, whose travels to South America and his reunification with family has been inspiring. Fine knows him well.

It was Mark who introduced us to the Essene Gospels, a Jesus not known in the Christian Bibles. This is from his post:

And the sound of God's voice from Veggie's post about the Essene Gospel:

For as it is written, in the beginning was the Sound, and the Sound was with God, and the Sound was God. I tell you truly, when we are born, we enter the world with the sound of God in our ears, even the singing of the vast chorus of the sky, and the holy chant of the stars in their fixed rounds; it is the Holy Stream of Sound that traverses the vault of stars and crosses the endless kingdom of the Heavenly Father. It is ever in our ears, so do we hear it not. Listen for it, then, in the silence of noontide; bathe in it, and let the rhythm of the music of God beat in your ears untfl you are one with the Holy Stream of Sound. It was this Sound which formed the earth and the world, and brought forth the mountains, and set the stars in their thrones of glory in the highest heavens.

And you shall bathe in the Stream of Sound, and the music of its waters shall flow over you; for in the beginning of the times so did we all share in the Holy Stream of Sound that gave birth to all creation. And the mighty roaring of the Stream of Sound will fill your whole body, and you will tremble before its might. Then breathe deeply of the angel of air, and become the sound itself, that the Holy Stream of Sound may carry you to the endless kingdom of the Heavenly Father, there where the rhythm of the world rises and falls.

FOR THE ENTIRE ESSENE GOSPEL CLICK BELOW:

http://nazirene.org/essene_gospel_of_peace_book1.htm

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074

Please writer33 stop talking to Fine1952 through posts, we are very aware of her, from her long standing tenure here as well.

Certainly glad to see you walked away from the "ole" school "Caucasian" argument, derived from early faulty racist propaganda, in terms of "classification" of humans; and accept that Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa was a man of color.