Black People : Sometimes We Don't Just Ask: We Demand Props!

My message was and is a direct one:

We beg for acceptance....

We should demand respect!

I have no dislike for spanish speaking brown people, but this nation owes us (even if so many of our ancestors wound up here by chance), and many of their's came here by choice (and illegally to begin with)...

Our place and spaces are dying...

So just what is the president and the congress agendas being based on?

Maybe not our best interests...

FYI...

To my knowledge and understanding, the only set of us in this country who are on the order of "Ph***k" the white man is set number two of our people. Ain't nobody else studying and speaking and teaching what needs to be taught to get the minds of our children because set number one of us who have the money and who live next to Mr. Charlie and who sleeps with Mr. Charlie's daughter and who sits in Mr. Charlies political offices ain't saying nothing and ain't doing nothing....simply because they want to continue to get paid by Mr. Charlie.

All the cultural centers in this country and african centers in this country and community outreach centers in this country....do you think that set one of our people are running those??? Think again partner! We demanding respect...set one thinks they're getting it when they throw that two piece suit on and jump in their beamer with a white girl!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back