Black People : Sometimes We Don't Just Ask: We Demand Props!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, Jan 29, 2013.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    If the spotlight, fairly or unfairly, either gets cast down on us or the whites here, in our cases: everybody owes us, i. e., be it what our ancestors and forebears did or our relations in more recent times...

So what shall we do for our peoples best interests, i. e., some of everybody has been benefitting more than we are by the way of our own efforts?

No use us pulling any more punches, since cheap shots about being taken at us, whereas others are getting free passes from our enemies...

Just who should be our allies and who chooses not to be?

It's not just about us anyway...

FYI...

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
  3. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
  4. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    One of the reasons some of us don't get props from other people, is we don't give each other any!

Now if you can't or won't, please don't waste my and the other posters time etc., making it personal/being subjective about it all, as well as revealing just how in denial you are, too...

I. e., some of you gripe about this or that group advancing themselves at our expense, then post crap like that, too!

:10500:

5. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    I was led to believe using profanity in our posts was and is an automatic no no...

FYI...

6. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    My message was and is a direct one:

We beg for acceptance....

We should demand respect!

I have no dislike for spanish speaking brown people, but this nation owes us (even if so many of our ancestors wound up here by chance), and many of their's came here by choice (and illegally to begin with)...

Our place and spaces are dying...

So just what is the president and the congress agendas being based on?

Maybe not our best interests...

FYI...

7. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Candidly and honestly, not only do I consider your reaction disrespeful and rude, also pretty revealing...

I. e., just who are you and what are you advancing, as means/ways/etc. to resolve our peoples issues/problems/etc.?

:thinking:

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    To my knowledge and understanding, the only set of us in this country who are on the order of "Ph***k" the white man is set number two of our people. Ain't nobody else studying and speaking and teaching what needs to be taught to get the minds of our children because set number one of us who have the money and who live next to Mr. Charlie and who sleeps with Mr. Charlie's daughter and who sits in Mr. Charlies political offices ain't saying nothing and ain't doing nothing....simply because they want to continue to get paid by Mr. Charlie.

All the cultural centers in this country and african centers in this country and community outreach centers in this country....do you think that set one of our people are running those??? Think again partner! We demanding respect...set one thinks they're getting it when they throw that two piece suit on and jump in their beamer with a white girl!!