Black People : Sometimes you Have to Laugh!

ediversity

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 30, 2001
Have lived in Regina, Saskatchewan-CANADA since 19
Occupation
Retired, after 30 years with one employer.
Paul Mooney, social commentator, said in a recent interview on The Black World Today: "O.J. (Simpson) is charged with road rage for cutting off a driver. Gene Hackman decks a guy and doesn't even get arrested, and what about O.J. charged with killing his wife but Barretta (Robert Blake) does not even get arrested for taking out his."

Man-o-man...sometimes you have to laugh at the ways "our" police officers, and judges, can manipulate the justice system for the benefit of thier 'brothers' And they think that no body recognizes what they are doing!
ediversity

Hahahahahaha

I agree Ediversity, sometimes you have to :lol:
to keep from exploding.:flame:....and they do really think
we don't :look:, perhaps its because no one speaks up. :nono:
A perfect example is that fiasco of an election last year,
right up under our noses :sleep:.....George Bush stole the show.
keep bringin them good topics...I like :toast:

Epiphany :heart:

I was watching an episode of Judge Mathis recently and one of the people mentioned that an attorney friend of theirs "fanagled" a way for the other person to not have to do serious prison time for drug violations. The Judge stopped him in mid-sentence and went off! Asking what do you mean the attorney "fanagled," what did he do, buy off the prosector? What? So your friend is a corrupt lawyer and so is the DA? Do you think it's fair that with her history she shouldn't have gone to jail but many others, with less crimes, do immediate, long term prison time?? He said that's what is wrong with this justice system, it's not fair because she should be in prison right now, along with all those who have done less than her!

I mean Bruh Man went OFF! :love:

The system is so obviously unfair, but with more and more of us representing in positions of authority, positions that can make a difference ... hopefully it won't be this way for long.

Great Topic!

Right on!

Destee,
Yep, the Judge Mathis incident is another example of the injustice everywhere. Not to be a senic but, this mentality won't be turned around in our life time. Maybe some day, though. As long as those with the authority to change things keep working towards that end, we can remain hopeful. Prayer and faith won't hurt either.

ediversity

corrupted life

we live in is the game set to be won by them alone
yet we as one nation under god will shine
but da justice is so **** corrupted it all starts out
da whitehouse work it's way down to our city's streets:(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back