Black People : I am Sooo Stupid Sometimes it Amazes Me!

Well i'm glad i do not fall into that class. Ever since i was thirty I was into maintaining flexibility and exercise. Not weights...the real exercise. The stuff that calls for stamina and endurance and wind. I always ride my bike everyday just like I did at 18...including popping wheelies and jumping sidewalks. I still run and race but only against young brothers. I still box but only against so called younger and faster guys....boy do they learn differently!...lol.

The point made is that we do not have to go through what they say we do. they key for me has been that i never stopped doing what I always did as a child. My diet is good with live foods for a living body and I never stop pushing myself. 53 feels quite good!!!!

Funny you should mention boxing. I just stopped during my moms illness 3 years ago. Yep agaist the youngins too. And yup they would be shakin the head too. But that is my ultimate exercise. I was just telling someone that my friend (56) and i have made a vow to go back to the gym. there is nothing like BOXING for cardio, flexability etc... Its just crazy to try and go out and do something with no warm ups, and not exercising properly. Oh and on the bike thing. that is another reason I am moving to Manhattan. Selling my car and i will bike around. Maybe we both can hit 100 ( i have a family history) LOLO. That would be a trip. :) Yup and I need to get rid of this 10% live food. :nono:I am, tryin. I KNOW better too.:wave::wave:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back