Black People : Should Black People Leave America?

Therious is a nut job waiting for someone to crack him open and find out he's not as big a nut as he makes out. Black America's horrrible status has most of the word shaking their heads and wondering how long will the black people suffer discrimination in America. For some Negro who doesn't acknowledge the suffrage of the people his must be without a heart. I don't want to argue with someone who doesn't accept what his eyes sees and what the statistics verify is fact. And everyone does have an opinion but having an opinion doesn't mean that opinions can over rule facts, evidence or truth.

So instead of rebutting my facts with facts you resort to name calling. I see the POSITIVE in MY PEOPLE what about you? I see no point in having a pity party like you and your ignorant post, learn the facts and deliver your self from ignorance. BTW I could care less what the rest of the world thinks, the rest of the world is spoon fed garbage from CNN, and do not know the facts like you.

Peace

Did you report this Therious, if not, why not?

So instead of rebutting my facts with facts you resort to name calling. I see the POSITIVE in MY PEOPLE what about you? I see no point in having a pity party like you and your ignorant post, learn the facts and deliver your self from ignorance. BTW I could care less what the rest of the world thinks, the rest of the world is spoon fed garbage from CNN, and do not know the facts like you.

Peace

Peace

When someone cannot demolish facts, the only thing left is ridicule. Therious you are balanced in the way you present your facts.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back