Black People : Should black people return to segregation?

I believe police brutality is embedded in the training.

........ “first rule of law enforcement”: An officer’s overriding goal every day is to go home at the end of their shift. But cops live in a hostile world. They learn that every encounter, every individual is a potential threat. They always have to be on their guard because, as cops often say, “complacency kills.”

Officers aren’t just told about the risks they face. They are shown painfully vivid, heart-wrenching dash-cam footage of officers being beaten, disarmed, or gunned down after a moment of inattention or hesitation. They are told that the primary culprit isn’t the felon on the video, it is the officer’s lack of vigilance. And as they listen to the fallen officer’s last, desperate radio calls for help, every cop in the room is thinking exactly the same thing: “I won’t ever let that happen to me.” That’s the point of the training.

How Police Training Contributes to Avoidable Deaths - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com/.../2014/12/police-gun-shooting-training-ferguson/383681/ - 136k - Cached - Similar pages

I believe police officers are just regular people with a gun that many shouldn't have. Some are scared, afraid, just plain cowards with hate in their hearts.
I find your reply to have a certain understanding of law enforcement. Reasonable. Hows that when regarding Black officers? Hate in their hearts?

I find your reply to have a certain understanding of law enforcement. Reasonable. Hows that when regarding Black officers? Hate in their hearts?

I have more of an understanding of the conspiracy to destroy Black communities through death or prison, than I do law enforcement.
I've read about police training. I study my enemies.
Black officers who choose to emulate white officers suffer more from self hate in their heart. That level of self hate with a badge and gun is a dangerous thing for a follower. Self hate becomes HATE for those who look like him/her.

A young black woman told me that integration was a failure, and that we were better off under segregation! She said we should return to segregation. What do you think?

Non-blacks are heterotrophic (Secondary or Tertiary beings).

Blacks are Phototrophic (Primary beings).

In other words, non blacks need us to function optimally. Without our collective influence, they simply degenerate. You see this relationship (due to their mental pollution) reflected in nature as well, by simply observing symbiotic relationships, specifically that of a parasitic one.

Non-blacks are heterotrophic (Secondary or Tertiary beings).

Blacks are Phototrophic (Primary beings).

In other words, non blacks need us to function optimally. Without our collective influence, they simply degenerate. You see this relationship (due to their mental pollution) reflected in nature as well, by simply observing symbiotic relationships, specifically that of a parasitic one.

This is FACT.

I really dont think intergration has done much for us , I dont need or want white validation and I feel we are being assimilated into the white majority with the promotion of interracial dating and calling mixed people black . White women and men with a black partner do not have black kids.

If we became segregated we would not rely on white people to give us jobs or need to do business with them , because we would have our own businesses with our own little economy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back