Black Relationships : Sexuality: A question for black men

lol ... they must be talk'n 'bout her feet ... :lol:

:heart:

Destee

Of course that's what we're talking about. We love womens' feet

Curiosity question: So are you saying her past doesn't matter to you?

Well, inexperienced women can be just as fine if they want it.

Experienced women are at worse unsafe. Otherwise, they are just as good.

But really, I had experienced women with no skills in the sack. So it doesn't mean much to me.

I mean, that is, if I were just about sex. If you were to isolate a woman on her sexual experience and only want sex, then I don't see what's the point of judging.

Obviously, you want a woman who can control herself and has a plethora of other good qualities. Clearly, if she's decent she has an explanation for her inexperience or experience and you don't really care about it being up or down.

Of course that's what we're talking about. We love womens' feet..

see ... i been tell'n yall i'm psychic for years ...

yall gonna give me the respect of a proven medium ... one of these days ... :look:

nuth'n wrong with luv'n a big foot woman ... us big footed womenz need love too ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

Of course that's what we're talking about. We love womens' feet

man .. you better speak for yourself.. I like em a size eleven.. with little tiny feets.. great big ole hands..
and an official repository of Jet magazines going all the way back to the jeri-curl days.. they gotta have all of that before we can really get down to it..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back