Black People : Sex Does Not = Relationship

Kemistry, please explain to me why men do not equate sex with love.

:fyi:

That is not our makeup. We view it as having our favorite meal. We savor it. We love differently and a lot deeper. Which why we go ballistic when things dont work out.

:whip:

:court:

:bully:

I hope you can understand that difference. Sex isnt intimacy to us. It never has been

:em0200:

So why is this so? I agree, for men, sex is sex. Is it a biological difference, or social? Men are raised free to explore sex; there is no negative. When I was a teenager, I had this girl in my room. After a lot of sex, I was walking her out and my dad came home early. He looked at us (it was obvious we were having sex) he gave me a smirk, like a silent high five. If it had been one of my sisters, oh man.
Girls are exposed to all these ideas of "knights in shining armor," romance, etc. growing up while at the same time told that sex is bad, etc. gotta be confusing.

:fyi:

That is not our makeup. We view it as having our favorite meal. We savor it. We love differently and a lot deeper. Which why we go ballistic when things dont work out.

:whip:

:court:

:bully:

I hope you can understand that difference. Sex isnt intimacy to us. It never has been

So why is this so? I agree, for men, sex is sex. Is it a biological difference, or social? Men are raised free to explore sex; there is no negative. When I was a teenager, I had this girl in my room. After a lot of sex, I was walking her out and my dad came home early. He looked at us (it was obvious we were having sex) he gave me a smirk, like a silent high five. If it had been one of my sisters, oh man.
Girls are exposed to all these ideas of "knights in shining armor," romance, etc. growing up while at the same time told that sex is bad, etc. gotta be confusing.

It's all those. We are biologically, psychologically and sociologically different from females. I mean, why do women like chocolate?

:em2300:

:SuN049:

Please help me out with your reasoning. Your father smirked at you but if you believe that if one of your sisters were in the same predicament the consquences would have be dire. Why should that be? Sex is just sex to a man and your father is a man;therefore, he wouldn't be upset if that happened right?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back