Black People : Sex Does Not = Relationship

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Uhm, was this addressed to me?
Yes, but in cyberspace does that matter or can’t you see/relate to the relevance to this thread of my post?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Yes, but in cyberspace does that matter or can’t you see/relate to the relevance to this thread of my post?

In this case, no

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
jamesfrmphilly said:
:qqb009:please don't speak for me......thank you
You don't have sex anymore. So, this statement at minimum is duplicitous.
duplicitous? What a word, can any of you now relate to why some cultures just arrange for a teenage couple from suitable families to partner up and try to create a family unit?

Maybe I’m somewhat jaded/didn’t really focus on settling until my late 20’s by which time I’d sampled so many women that I KNEW exactly what I liked, and what I didn’t [still more than a little bit weak for FIT FEMALE FLESH {FFF} TODAY] as highlighted by completely off the chain sexual chemistry with women who are unsuitable in every other way [intellectually/educationally/outlook] with far more suitable much less glamorously packaged women rarely getting my libido up to even half speed, which is where a sexually naive teenager wouldn’t KNOW the difference/be able to compare, would they?

Sex is a relationship/a sexual relationship which might not even be friendly as opposed to commercial [various forms of prostitution] whereby without a financial incentive no sexual intimacy would occur; whereas isn’t what this thread is focused on the fact that in some sexual relationships while the woman might view sex as a sign that she’s in a committed meaningful relationship, the man could be using her as a convenient outlet for his sexual urges while having no intention of EVER committing seriously to her [BTW women can make this play too/happened to me a couple of times]?
Kemetstry said:
Uhm, was this addressed to me?​
In this case, no.
Don't you mean don't want to or are you joining the posse elevating obviously relevant questions to ROCKET SCIENCE [why I truly don't know or is there an online plot to overly inflate my ego]?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
jamesfrmphilly said:
:qqb009:please don't speak for me......thank you
duplicitous? What a word, can any of you now relate to why some cultures just arrange for a teenage couple from suitable families to partner up and try to create a family unit?

Maybe I’m somewhat jaded/didn’t really focus on settling until my late 20’s by which time I’d sampled so many women that I KNEW exactly what I liked, and what I didn’t [still more than a little bit weak for FIT FEMALE FLESH {FFF} TODAY] as highlighted by completely off the chain sexual chemistry with women who are unsuitable in every other way [intellectually/educationally/outlook] with far more suitable much less glamorously packaged women rarely getting my libido up to even half speed, which is where a sexually naive teenager wouldn’t KNOW the difference/be able to compare, would they?

Sex is a relationship/a sexual relationship which might not even be friendly as opposed to commercial [various forms of prostitution] whereby without a financial incentive no sexual intimacy would occur; whereas isn’t what this thread is focused on the fact that in some sexual relationships while the woman might view sex as a sign that she’s in a committed meaningful relationship, the man could be using her as a convenient outlet for his sexual urges while having no intention of EVER committing seriously to her [BTW women can make this play too/happened to me a couple of times]?
Kemetstry said:
Uhm, was this addressed to me?​
Don't you mean don't want to or are you joining the posse elevating obviously relevant questions to ROCKET SCIENCE [why I truly don't know or is there an online plot to overly inflate my ego]?

No, I meant what I said

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
No, I meant what I said

In your opinion my question [above] isn't relevant to this thread's theme, or are you just doing the baby throwing the toys out of the pram thing? ROFL

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

In your opinion my question [above] isn't relevant to this thread's theme, or are you just doing the baby throwing the toys out of the pram thing? ROFL

Loaded question

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
Sex is a relationship/a sexual relationship which might not even be friendly as opposed to commercial [various forms of prostitution] whereby without a financial incentive no sexual intimacy would occur; whereas isn’t what this thread is focused on the fact that in some sexual relationships while the woman might view sex as a sign that she’s in a committed meaningful relationship, the man could be using her as a convenient outlet for his sexual urges while having no intention of EVER committing seriously to her [BTW women can make this play too/happened to me more than a couple of times]?
Loaded question
:10500: why do they call it sexual relations?
Are YOU talking to yourself again James, or the rest of US, and aren’t WE all programmed/literally driven by our sex drive in one way or the other [as underlined by the manner in which most of the current POWER ELITE being either too old or jaded/fundamentally warped to DO the opposite sex any more, thus aren’t THEY DOING all of US/the whole planet, instead]?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
When women start thinking like this, they get colder and more sex-driven than men.
Sometimes I feel there should be 365 men a year for the average woman...
Since you can't fall in love like you should... Like I should?!!? I don't love you because you give me some. The requires something more of you

This type of thinking (while correct for today's man), is what hurts developing young women.
Sadly, many want to have sex because they're falling in love with their man.
When sex is used as a game, women get worse...
Like men, some women might have a couple lovers on the side while keeping a clean face for the one she loves.

Men do have a choice...
LEARN TO COMMIT TO ONE WOMAN... OR
Be one of the sex hounds that puts himself at risk for sexual disease and unintended pregnancy. Men don't get pregnant. And both parties can risk a STD. Thus, this logic is faulty

When you have SEX WITH THE WOMAN YOU LOVE, you DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT the issues of deadly viruses OR taking care of a baby that ain't even yours.
Granted, there are exceptions... but to avoid these exceptions, concentrate on YOUR WOMAN AT HAND. Don't let too many male friends in your life, as that creates jealousy that SHE could take advantage of.
When male friends are around, have her somewhere involved in your sphere. I'm not saying she has to be watching the game... but if she is upstairs with her friends, that makes the situation much easier.
Having your friends hang out at the same time cuts down the odds of HER cheating. People cheat because they want to

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.