Black People : Sex Does Not = Relationship

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kemetstry, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    :geek:

Well i read an interesting article on yahoo shine it entales a man explaining how woman need to understand that everytime they have sex with a woman it doesn't = relationship! Well here a little excerpt
    ( Bottom line from a man--if i sleep with a woman i dont know or care about SEX is not going to make me care. (I stopped doing that years ago) That kind of sex is like scratching an itch. Once a man scratches, he's through. He aint sitting around thinking about that spot that itched or how good it felt scratching it. He's moving on with his life until tht spot itches again and it dont matter which hand scratches it with, just as long as he gets rid of the itch).

:em0200:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Kemetstry ... why you aint tell me alla this before you got my sex ... ??? ... :bye:

:heart:

Destee

3. enquiring_mind

enquiring_mind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +198
    LOL!!

4. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    LMAO!!!!

All you had to do was cook that pie and you's have the ring. But, noooooooooooooooooooo. You said, the only thing you make is resevations. What could I do after that?

:SuN042:

:)

5. warriorprincess

warriorprincess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +201
    The ability to separate the mind, body, and spirit is often correlated with the degree of psychological and social training that one has undergone. This training teaches that this separation is normal and necessary.

Sex love and commitment is closely tied amongst a lot of people that I know. These men and woman are uncomfortable with having one without the other. I do understand that these people are in the minority. It is more prevalent to hear about people that keep them separated.

It almost seems like the person in the article had to train himself to not care about the person that he is sleeping with. It is subtly implied in the following statement:
    “if i sleep with a woman i dont know or care about SEX is not going to make me care. (I stopped doing that years ago)”

6. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    I could be wrong, as I so often am, but it seems to me like those who base the success of a relationship on sex are men who can't stay in any relationship for longer than a year or two. Someone has lied to them and would have them believe that you're not a MANLY man unless the sex is bangin. As soon as that magical chemistry fades (hello newborn baby), suddenly the relationship appears to be rushing towards termination. Some people, men and women to be fair, start looking outside the relationship for satisfaction at this stage. They start thinking about "trading in for a newer model" so to speak. What a shame it is to throw a caring relationship away because your sexual relations are going through some changes.

Good luck finding somone to change your Depends and spoon-feed you soup when you can no longer get it up! Love is built upon a firmer rock than mere sex and thank God for that.

7. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137

:geek:

:fyi:

I think you are wrong on this. In fact, I know you are wrong about the male part. Males dont equate sex and love. They never have.

8. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137

Why do females have unprotected sex with a guy that hasnt committed to them?

9. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Why do males have unprotected sex with a girl that hasn't committed to them?

In my particular case, there was no lack of committment. That doesn't mean the sex didn't go out the window with the advent of a newborn baby. Life is change, everything is subject to change.

[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

10. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    I have always lived by the three X rule
    If you have sex more than three times with a woman, you are in a relationship.