Black People : Sex Does Not = Relationship

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Sex isn't the relationship, no more than kissing is. But... it's apart of it.

Actually, that bond should be formed even before a kiss

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
But not before sex?

oooookay....

If you believe in sex before kissing. Because that's not the order I generally see it go

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
bot

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
jamesfrmphilly said:
:qqb009:please don't speak for me......thank you

quote="Kemetstry, post: 843383, member: 46"]You don't have sex anymore. So, this statement at minimum is duplicitous.[/quoteduplicitous? What a word, can any of you now relate to why some cultures just arrange for a teenage couple from suitable families to partner up and try to create a family unit?

Maybe I’m somewhat jaded/didn’t really focus on settling until my late 20’s by which time I’d sampled so many women that I KNEW exactly what I liked, and what I didn’t [still more than a little bit weak for FIT FEMALE FLESH {FFF} TODAY] as highlighted by completely off the chain sexual chemistry with women who are unsuitable in every other way [intellectually/educationally/outlook] with far more suitable much less glamorously packaged women rarely getting my libido up to even half speed, which is where a sexually naive teenager wouldn’t KNOW the difference/be able to compare, would they?

Sex is a relationship/a sexual relationship which might not even be friendly as opposed to commercial [various forms of prostitution] whereby without a financial incentive no sexual intimacy would occur; whereas isn’t what this thread is focused on the fact that in some sexual relationships while the woman might view sex as a sign that she’s in a committed meaningful relationship, the man could be using her as a convenient outlet for his sexual urges while having no intention of EVER committing seriously to her [BTW women can make this play too/happened to me a couple of times]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
jamesfrmphilly said:
:qqb009:please don't speak for me......thank you

quote="Kemetstry, post: 843383, member: 46"]You don't have sex anymore. So, this statement at minimum is duplicitous.[/quoteduplicitous? What a word, can any of you now relate to why some cultures just arrange for a teenage couple from suitable families to partner up and try to create a family unit?

Maybe I’m somewhat jaded/didn’t really focus on settling until my late 20’s by which time I’d sampled so many women that I KNEW exactly what I liked, and what I didn’t [still more than a little bit weak for FIT FEMALE FLESH {FFF} TODAY] as highlighted by completely off the chain sexual chemistry with women who are unsuitable in every other way [intellectually/educationally/outlook] with far more suitable much less glamorously packaged women rarely getting my libido up to even half speed, which is where a sexually naive teenager wouldn’t KNOW the difference/be able to compare, would they?

Sex is a relationship/a sexual relationship which might not even be friendly as opposed to commercial [various forms of prostitution] whereby without a financial incentive no sexual intimacy would occur; whereas isn’t what this thread is focused on the fact that in some sexual relationships while the woman might view sex as a sign that she’s in a committed meaningful relationship, the man could be using her as a convenient outlet for his sexual urges while having no intention of EVER committing seriously to her [BTW women can make this play too/happened to me a couple of times]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Uhm, was this addressed to me?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.