Black Spirituality Religion : Saving Africa's Witch children documentary

Greetings all,

An abstract of sorts usually follows the title of a post, whereby a poster states the objective of the thread, as well as their opinion on the subject matter. I will however, not do so, because I do not wish to influence your perception with my biased opinion.

However, in the spirit of transparency and to aid you in deciding whether you want to watch it or not, the synopsis given by the producers is as follows;

It is my hope that you will watch this documentary and come to your own conclusions. I also take this opportunity to strongly impress upon you (especially parents) that this documentary is exceptionally disturbing. Such is the effect that I have noticed a perceptible, unshakeable shift in my mood since I watched the full documentary.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

If you get a 'no longer available message', simply double click on the clip and this will take you to the original clip, which will play just fine.

Peace,
Alexandra

wow!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back