Black Spirituality Religion : Saving our people through ancient knowledge

What happens if you were to attempt to contact a spirit that has reincarnated?

It boils down to an African understanding of the concept of souls and reincarnation. It is believed that an ancestor can reincarnated and still exist in a realm to be contacted. Think about Babatunji.

Blackbird

So am I. Perhaps we can build, doc.

Blackbird

Alright. I am only here for the summer however, and I will not be returning for next summer.

I hear that if you take 215 out into the desert during august or September you can see the center of the Milky Way and that all of what you see is barely a fraction of 1.

Alright. I am only here for the summer however, and I will not be returning for next summer.

I hear that if you take 215 out into the desert during august or September you can see the center of the Milky Way and that all of what you see is barely a fraction of 1.

215,which way, or is it the 15 or the 95?

I'm right off the 215, northern valley. You can see alot of things and feel even more.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back