Black Spirituality Religion : Saving our people through ancient knowledge

In the spirit of this thread to a degree, I think - it may be well advised that anyone interested to follow Tyab's lead and identify a past person, such as Imhotep, the people of Black Wallstreet, Harriet Tubman, Marcus Garvey, Pascal Randolph, and cultivate a relationship with them. If you appraoch them in hubling light and take the necessary precautions in this line of work, you should be well rewarded.

Imagine talking directly to someone who can impart knowledge and information to you. Then we as a collective can begin to share insight and techniques of working on a grander level. Just a thought.

Blackbird

In the spirit of this thread to a degree, I think - it may be well advised that anyone interested to follow Tyab's lead and identify a past person, such as Imhotep, the people of Black Wallstreet, Harriet Tubman, Marcus Garvey, Pascal Randolph, and cultivate a relationship with them. If you appraoch them in hubling light and take the necessary precautions in this line of work, you should be well rewarded.

Imagine talking directly to someone who can impart knowledge and information to you. Then we as a collective can begin to share insight and techniques of working on a grander level. Just a thought.

Blackbird
How would you initiate communication with that individual?

Blackbird

What happens if you were to attempt to contact a spirit that has reincarnated?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back