Black Spirituality Religion : Saving our people through ancient knowledge

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Knowledge Seed, May 25, 2008.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I've been doing some research lately and have been thinking of new ways to resurrect our people from the many different forms of slavery that they are trapped in. I noticed that many of our brothers seek refuge in the Masonic Lodge. Now of course many of us know or have heard about Prince Hall Freemasonry, which is almost exclusively Black. What surprised me though, was that in 1998 it was taken a step further and a Rite was developed that was to be exclusively Black. This is the Moorish Rite.

My problem with this is that Freemasonry is controlled by Europeans. Why aren't African Adept/Master teachers setting up their own lodges/temples and providing a pure African path to this knowledge? I know some are doing it on a local scale, but what about training people in this knowledge and then sending them out to set up lodges/temples, so that it can grow from a local level to an international level? Thats how the masons did it.

Black people don't need anymore lectures on these matters. We need training to be able to apply this knowledge to our daily lives.

Let me know what yall think

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    Most black folks so brainwahed they won't follow anything that is ALL black

3. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    That may very well be true, but it could also be the fault of the people who posses this knowledge and won't teach it to others.

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

WHY SHOULD SOMEONE WHO MAY POSSESS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE TEACH. IF PEOPLE ARE DEAD, THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD.I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND NASTY AND CRUEL, BUT THEY ARE TO BE SACRIFICED SO THAT YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO THAT WHY YOU HERE IN THIS PRESENT TIME. SO CALLED ARCANE KNOWLEDGE WAS NOT MEANT FOR THE MASSES. YOU DONT NEED NO LODGES TO DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, PLUS THERE ARE SECRET LODGES IN THE BLACK CHURCH PEOPLE DONT TALK ABOUT.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    True indeed.

Blackbird

6. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    I didn't say it was for the masses. I'm just saying for the people want to know about it, their should be an African way for them to do so. The only reason I suggest the lodge is because thats how it was done in Kemet and thats the way that seems most effective.

7. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    You need to expand your thinking some, bruh.

Blackbird

8. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    What do you mean?

9. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    As we say look outside of the box. I believe you are going the right way, but perhaps looking for the wrong thing or not asking the right questions due to perception.

Questions: Why the drive to have something like this established? (I believe I know the answer, but....)

What do you expect to accomplish or expect the members of such to accomplish?

Is a rigid system of structure something actually desired and why?

Blackbird

10. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Answer to question 1: Because this knowledge belongs to us, so why not be able to practice it the way our ancestors did. There are many people that I know personally who love this stuff, but they can't stand the thought of being taught their own knowledge by Europeans.

Answer to question 2: Nothing special, just a community of African arcane knowledge seekers and scholars.

Answer to question 3: Not only is it desired but it is needed. It enforces discipline and provides significant growth and maturation in all fields of life.