Violaters / Violations : RULE # 6 VIOLATION - Personalizing the Discussions

:lol: ... i don't know about you call'n 911 ... :callme:

but are you saying you've never pointed to anyone else's violations

(especially and usually when you're being called on the carpet for your own violations)

is that what you're saying right here and now ... in front of God and Errry Bodee ... ???

also ... it's not ... "once FOUND guilty / ALWAYS guilty" ... that's not the policy

i know it might feel that way to you ... 'cause you've oftentimes been found guilty ... :lol:

but that aint the policy ... if'n you was to stop being fount guilty ... (yeah, i said fount) ... this would be no more

now ... back to never call'n 911 ... whatchootalknboutwillis ... :lol:

:heart:

Destee
Oh. I thought that was why Fine, the person I was conversating with, didn't "report" my response to HER poetry and got the object of her poetry rather than the subject of my post to "report" since she, too, has been fount (lol) guilty before. Whateva. Still love me some craaaaazie Destee! :1luvu:

Check the link i gave you above ... your first comment in that post was to Kemetstry ... and he had already been banned.

Again ... you've been kicked out of the thread because you violated rule #6.

You can't make demands at this point.

If you want to be able to respond to anyone quoting you, calling your name, etc., don't violate.

I'm not gonna make the consequence easy for you ... make it so you're comfortable ... nope ... not gonna do it.

Abide by the rules and this will NEVER be an issue.

Love You!

Destee

*wondering how I got banned from a thread I didn't personalize anything or anyone?* :lol: :lol: :bs:

And this is a classic example of what I have been referring to. If you will go back to the last thread you chose to close, you will see more examples of this by others

Oh. I thought that was why Fine, the person I was conversating with, didn't "report" my response to HER poetry and got the object of her poetry rather than the subject of my post to "report" since she, too, has been fount (lol) guilty before. Whateva. Still love me some craaaaazie Destee! :1luvu:

Sister ... the above response is like if'n a person caused an automobile accident ... and they get out of their car talk'n 'bout ... when they got financing for the vehicle ... they didn't get the best rate ... which might problee have some bearing on the current situation ... :lol:

i mean really ... :look:

Additionally ... you're trying to surmise what should be the management position / decision regarding someone else, or some other situation ... and you're woefully unprepared to do so. The very first qualification for beginning to determine if another might be receiving disparate treatment, is demonstrating your own ability to follow the rules consistently. You're so far from that ... yet you continue trying to do this. It's like attempting to build a house from the roof down ... :lol:

Be careful with the status updates that call out Members involved in your most recent violation. You're only making things worse, requiring me to ante up the consequence, 'cause you're not taking heed (properly) to the one given.

No matter ... i'm remaining encouraged that you'll get the hang of this ... 'cause you're so smart and i believe in you ... :love:

I know you can do it ... just keep trying ... in fact ... you were almost there before this warning / consequence.

I think you had like 17.5 hours of good time accrued ... :lol:

Love You! :grouphug:

Destee

*wondering how I got banned from a thread I didn't personalize anything or anyone?* :lol: :lol: :bs:

And this is a classic example of what I have been referring to. If you will go back to the last thread you chose to close, you will see more examples of this by others

Our new moderating tool ... banning folk from threads ... is not limited to personalizing the discussion violations.

You've consistently derailed positive discussions about Sisters, spewing the negativity that lives in you, regarding Sisters.

We now have a tool to keep this from happening ... that's why you were banned from that thread.

Thanks for going first ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

Our new moderating tool ... banning folk from threads ... is not limited to personalizing the discussion violations.

You've consistently derailed positive discussions about Sisters, spewing the negativity that lives in you, regarding Sisters.

We now have a tool to keep this from happening ... that's why you were banned from that thread.

Thanks for going first ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

Oh, :bs: :bs: :bs: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Pointing out the facts is now negative?!!? If you cant counter the facts, you make up some stupid rule so as to keep them from being put out? The only way to change facts is to change the behavior. You refuse to do that. And please note that you liked the comment

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back