Violaters / Violations : Rule #6 - Violation by Moderator

Well you have a wonderful day! :wave:

I think I should point out to you that the quote you posted is different that the link you think, is proof of me violating a rule.

You see the link you use is not about you, nor is it posted to you. So you're dead in the water there, if that member felt that way, she would have made this thread, but you did it for her.... So Why are you doing it? Did I hit that nerve that hard?

Do you know how full this board would be if members made threads because they didn't like what one member said to another?

Hell, I think I would have the most..Sista Destee would have to suspend my posting privileges..:lol:

Also, the example you used when viewed in it's context, is dead in the water also.

And one last thing, didn't you actually break this very rule in another thread by name calling, and insulting a member's intellect?

But here you are decrying what I said to another member, not you, but to another member.

Have a good day sista Fine...

Peace!

Sister Fine1952 ... i'm trying to see the violation but you've quoted more than Brother Enki above.

Plus ... the quote of his you've included ... isn't personalizing the discussions.

Looks like he just referenced you ... called your name ... that isn't a violation of the rules.

Maybe i'm missing it ... show me more please ... or explain what you feel is a violation of our rules.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back