Menefer: We have agreed that your above Quote was a violation of rule # 1-My comments

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Menefer: We have agreed that your above Quote was a violation of rule # 1-My comments to the We
    Colors of The Cross
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45271&page=70

Menefer:
    Greetings Goddess Auset
    In the spirit of moderation/justice; refining our efforts as a Khemunity to ferret out covert and overt - allusions and attacks on the frailty of the per-sona, your Quote comes in question with me and those who support this particular role I am in.

----------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Goddess Auset333
    Beloved Clyde: whose CORE was once Divine like the Divine Black Perfect Night., and still can Be.

------------------------------------------

Menefer: Although appearances can be decieving and I do not question your intentions, We only ask that you reframe from presenting your statements in a way that *Can* be construed as insulting or condescending and in this particular case alluding to the incomplete, deficient, lack of "divine" grounding of Bro Clyde's Core.

If Bro Clyde (IN THEORY) has strayed outside of the ring passnot, there must be some other creative way in which his thoughts (and yours) could be reconciled where he would willfully (within his own intimate space) align his person with the divine (perfect black core).

As you have stated in the past, my person is in a constant state of refinement as well and look up to you to guide me towards a more truthful approach if this one is in error.

We have agreed that your above Quote was a violation of rule # 1

Rule # 1. RESPECT IS NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUSE - Respect for yourself, each Member of this Family, their opinions, and the peace we've been blessed with. No personal attacks will be tolerated. If in our opinion, you are being disrespectful, it will be dealt with accordingly, up to and including being banned

I leave in humility as I came.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Beloved One:

To be accused as being disrespectful on Destee, and I say Destee, because my Knowledge is consistent in that which I share, and not only on Destee but every where I post the Divine Truth, so it is I that receive your action toward me as an insult to the Divine Truth, Thus to Me, since I represent the Divine Truth.

There is no one that can point to what I have written pertaining to what you all have decided to make an issue of as being disrespectful, so allow me to say to you, before you passed judgment against me, which I detest, I should have been made aware of the confusion of those that apparently can not relate with what is being made to be a controversy and you should have asked me to clarify, because I most certainly will not Change, when it is the Divine Truth that is being attacked on Destee.

When Our First Way Ancestors arrived to this Planet, they were Divine Naturally so, and they were Black, meaning that all that wear the Coat of the Perfect Night, even though we have been made to no longer respect and Represent that Black coat of which the Divine Mind dignify, such was the physical and Mental action that represented the Core of our Divinity, they being our Divine First Way Ancestors.

So when I make reference to not Just the Party in question in this made up dispute, but the Entire Black World, as being in possession of the Core of which we once manifested our Divine Life Qualities, but not anymore but can be again, there is no greater Truth that that which I have stated about us Black People.

Beloved One, this is the statement you now have chosen to vilify and there is not a statement that is so Divinely True in reference to the Black world, meaning each and everyone of us, because today there are none among the Black World that represent the Core of our divinity, but then, we Black People have the potential to become as our First Way Ancestors in our Life Living, Divine that they are, our First Way Ancestors and we Black People being the off-sprang of that Divinity, but now no longer Live a Divine Life, yet we all must strive to reclaim our Divinity and have the potential to become like so, but in reality, All Black People will not be desirous to reclaim our Black Divinity.

So Beloved One, if you have taken Time out of your no doubt busy schedule, to reprimand the Divine Truth, in an effort to get after me, for Representing the Divine Truth, then, May The gods our First Way Ancestors Understand your Motive of action.

Throughout All of my life travels, All the countless countries/cultural I have lived among/interacted with, no one will testify that I have been disrespectful to anyone. The Art of Respect was taught to me as a child, and that Art has never left me. It is only here on Destee, that I am falsely accused of being disrespected. Um!

Beloved One, I am finished with this contrived accusation against me and I am some what bewildered at your effort and I will be informing you of the decision I will make concerning my continue participation on Destee.

Here Is Loving You/Afrika (HILY/A)

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50551

It is disgraceful/disrespectful/blasphemy to think with the european human being mind-set, and not return to our once Divine Right Mind-set (Auset)

It is a disgraceful/disrespectful/blasphemy to deny Divine Truth (Auset)

I remain humble:qqb023:
    In the Midst of Harmony:SuN030:
    Order :SuN030:
    Balance:SuN030:
    The Drivers that is lead by Truth/Reality, which cannot be manipulated and controlled.

2. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

Beloved Menefer:

I do not know who are all the moderators/Admins are on Destee.

Menefer: We have agreed that your above Quote was a violation of rule # 1

When a person is to be Electrocuted in the Electric Chair, in addition to feeding them their favorite last meal, they at least deserve the right to know all those who signed the Orders, ordering the Execution.

Please provide me all the names of the WE who agreed that my quote was a violation of rule#1.

Thank you for your/We expeditious attention to this matter.

Here is loving you...in spite of...

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

3. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Queen Mother

I have read all that you deemed necessary to intimate.
    I am sorry that (as a result of you percieving the truth being insulted) you have taken on the insult as well. It was my person's intention to only bring to question the *vernacular/ verbiage* you chose to present, in correspondence with the First way Ancestors, the Truth through.
    (The equality of rights has to be balanced and consistenty enforced) ( unfortunately a majority of us have not realized the ole "sticks and stones" addage and they have a place in this community as well)(ANY unecessary critique of a member and overtly using their name is questionable and I am alerting you to this in hopes of gaining your approval and assistance as well.)
    Please work with us in evolving the community and inturn the rules. In the meantime rule #1 is not up for debate.
    Because we share our space with so many people who's growth and developement are characterized in a variety of ways, it has become important for Admin and moderators ( as well as proactive members) to be held accountable.

Please accept this as an invitation and not an ultimatum.

4. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Beloved Menefer:

Thank you for your reply.

Our Cosmic Ancient First Way Ancestors instructed me to not play tic for tac and make sure that what I share be fully over stood

Again, I must sit with the Cosmic Ancient Ancestors before I reply to your other statements.

In the meantime, the Cosmic Ancestors instructed me to once again make this request.

2nd request is as below:

Please provide me all the names of the WE who agreed that my quote was a violation of rule#1.

If a person is having surgery, they have a right to know who all is involved with the surgery.

It is vital and essential when we are in a struggle fighting side by side with each other, to know what each other is thinking down to the littlest pawn among us.

Thank you for your/We expeditious attention to this matter.

Here is loving you/Afrika (HILY/A), the kind of loving that surpasses earthling comprehension.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

I Come. I Share. One accepts or reject. I move on (OSIRIS)

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    The "we" pertains to the Moderating Team Goddess Auset.
    We speak with one voice.

:heart:

6. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG PMS:

Thank you.

Are there any Admins and do the Admins agree with the Moderators?

Do Destee, the Owner of Destee also agree?

7. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    You're Welcome Goddess!

8. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:
    Beloved QG PMS/WE:

Again thank you.

Are there Admins on Destee, and do the Admins agree with the Moderators?

Do Destee the owner Agree with the moderators?

Moderators/Admins, Destee (WE).

I am curious as to what the Onlookers reading all of this, and their views.

How I responded originally stand, and I remain firm with what I have responded with and I see no Truth in the way the WE have dealt with me in this regard.Truth never draws a crowd, and is often unwelcome.

If the We sense the need to Ban me, I over stand the understanding the need to do so.

I see deeper into all of this, and I will not elaborate on it. This does not surprise me.

A reason and a season.

Here is loving you/Afrika with A Divine Loving that surpasses the earth understanding, in spite of...

I Come. I Share. One accepts or reject. I move on. (OSIRIS)

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

:hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

I AM stilllearning:baby:

9. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Well, an issue is presented to the whole team, Admin included.
    It is discussed, reviewed and decided upon. The majority rules
    which outcome to take. On lookers are not included in this
    assessment.

If you feel this assessment is wrong, and want to receive
    the oppinons of other members, If I'm not mistaken, you are
    welcome to generate a poll on your behalf.

Keep in mind, the Moderating Team is here to keep the peace
    and see that rules are being honored. While it may not be a
    members intent to insult or disrespect another, the rules
    stand as is.

So no Sister Goddess Auset, in spite of seeing this as an
    execution of some sort, it is indeed not. We all enjoy your
    contributions to the forum, but we still must uphold the
    house rules.

I hope I helped bring some understanding on how decisions
    are made here. Our aim is to treat every individual as fairly
    as possible.

10. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG PMS/WE:
    :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I did not see your last post before i posted my last post.

Thank you for the explanation.