Closet House Negress & Ditzes - Is this a rule violation?

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by medusanegrita, Apr 18, 2010.

1. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    I mean if it ain't... well you know. It's cool. But I'm just sayin.
    Looks worse than being called a 'hypocrite' to me.

The rest ain't about much, but if you wanna read it, follow the arrow.
    Looks like harrassing tone to me too. But you know.... I ain't a mod.... I'm just a asking a question.

do whatchu do. :geek:

HIGHER STANDARDS ARE REQUIRED :em3700: :SuN030:

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Thank You for pointing this out. I'd like to know exactly how I was being "disrespectful" to him:?:

.."house negress wannabe":?: what the heck is that....oh right....this is only in relation to a "field negress" which is what I suppose he has placed me in the category of...smh:SuN049:

M.E.

:hearts2:

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister MedusaNegrita ... under our [ame="http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=328"]new and higher standards[/ame] being implemented, you are in the worst position possible, to be pointing out someone else's violations.

You have not proven your own self able to consistently abide by our rules, and avoid being suspended or banned. You need to work on self, let everyone else do the same, and let us do the moderating. After all ... we did see your violation and addressed it ... so there's hope we'll see the rest, without your assistance.

In fact, an action like this, makes you look much more disruptive than the person you are trying to get in trouble. The way it stands right now, you're more likely to be banned, for just being in the middle of this mess that you have nothing to do with, than the person you're trying to get in trouble.

You say above that you're still feeling some kind of way about your own suspension, holding a grudge even. I encourage you to get over it, and not let it drive you to point out, what you believe is everyone else's violations, or you will be permanently banned much sooner, than later ... for it is very disruptive behavior.

As it stands right now, we will not be giving Brother Chuck a warning, suspension, banning, etc., for your behavior is more egregious than his, right now.

In addition, we did go back and read the exchange, and Sister True went right on past it, continuing to respond to him, dealing with the situation in an adult responsible, and respectful manner, not making it any worse than it was ... and I appreciate that. If it had not been for your messiness, your grudge, this whole situation probably would not be.

We do think that this can serve Brother Chuck as a reminder, that he too must abide by the [ame="http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=328"]higher standards[/ame], but that's it for now.

I encourage you to stay out of mess, don't violate, etc., for you've already received warnings, a suspension, and the only next step is permanent banning for you.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565

:10500:

my actual quote from another thread.

But I get it.

I won't point out any more apparent indiscrepancies. I'm done with it.

love you!

medusa :heart::em3700: