Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Banned 1 Week - Violating Rule #8 - No Spam - No Overwhelming The Discussions

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    That is the only restaurant i would like to own and build from scratch. I would employ only Italian women and college students.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,170
    BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE ... Peace and Blessings.

As I said previously, it is good to see you posting again ... but ...

You cannot overwhelm the home page with your threads.

There is a rule regarding this : Rule #8 - No Spam - No Overwhelming The Discussions

I sent you a private message but I guess you did not see it, as this is not the first time it has happened.

Please make sure that there are no more than 5 of your threads on the home page at any one time per the rule linked above.

You currently have 6 as shown in the image below :

[​IMG]

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Remember the ignore button Destee? Yeah. I simply ignored everybody on this website and modified my profile too to receive nothing from nobody here on this website to focus completely on my message and outreach to likeminded folks. If you got problems with your website and need the errors and loopholes fixed then just ask like i offered before but you turned me down remember?? Please do not send me any messages via my electronic mail about your problems with your websites apart from me posting my literature. If i made an incorrect posting then i am sure it is correct? Maybe not? Who cares? The only way i did see this message for the first time is when i decided to see how far i have gone(from the outside) to reach out to my likeminded folks before i am through altogether with the internet besides the common filing for taxes and downloading forms of that nature as of Cinco de Mayo. This is not a repeated incident nor issue neither a problem. May you continue on in your journey and keep your outlook positive along with keeping your website and its inaccuracies up-to-date. I am pretty sure you have knowledge in Frontpage, Java, C++ Programming, COBOL, Unix, Excel and etc. like the Dummies series for building a webpage and or website are pretty helpful too. Stay true to yourself and have a thoughtful morning. Below are links you might be interested in to better your expansion as Destee.com? You may also be prone to some serious security risks of your data and everybody else if you are using Windows 8 or 10...you would probably be best if you use Linux or dual boot option and maybe Panda or Norton?

http://wptidbits.com/webs/36-cartoon-style-website-design-for-inspirations/

36 Cartoon Style Website Design for Inspirations

The article brings you to a web trend that is using cartoon style for their website design inspirations while reminding us childhood memory. Herewith is 36 Cartoon Style Website Design for Inspirations.
    wptidbits.com

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/ideas-to-nicer-websites/

30 Quick Ideas to Make your Website Look Nicer

As we launch newer projects, it is easy to forget about updating older blogs and websites. In this article I want to present 30 solid ideas you can quickly
    hongkiat.com

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/226575

How to Make Your Website More Mobile-Friendly

Does your website look as good on a mobile device as it does on a TV? If not, digital design expert Janine Warner tells what changes you need to make and why.
    entrepreneur.com

https://www.sitepoint.com/10-ways-make-website-mobile-friendly/

Ten Ways to Make Your Website More Mobile Friendly

Ten Ways to Make Your Website More Mobile Friendly that are simple and can be accomplished today.
    sitepoint.com

https://webdesign.tutsplus.com/arti...-photoshop-to-html-css-part-1--webdesign-2439

Create a Comic Book Themed Web Design, Photoshop to HTML + CSS...

Updated with the Coding Tut! This time I've got for you a fun tutorial for everyone. In Part 1 we will create a very original design for all the comicbook fans out there. We will create this blog...
    webdesign.tutsplus.com

http://ebook-dl.com/book/1759

Build Your Own Website Free Download | Ebook-dl

Build Your Own Website is a fun, illustrated introduction to the basics of creating a website.
    ebook-dl.com

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +10,170

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE ... you are violating this rule again now, evidenced by the image below.

Just when I thought we were making more, great and wonderful progress ... :sad:

I am just seeing your post above ... seeing how you received my last warning.

It makes no sense for me to give you another.

You are banned for a week.

If you choose to return, do not violate this or any of our rules.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

::::

image of new violation :

[​IMG]
    ::::

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,495
  6. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +498
    LOL!! Can mods get banned for name calling?

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,495
    worry bout yourself fredrick...

one love
    khasm

8. freddie419

freddie419 Banned MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +498
    When I'm made the marshal of this here town I may consider using you as one of my deputies, so long...
    Clippity Clop, Clippity Clop Clippity Clop ...

9. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,495
    man...save the cornball rhetoric and stay out of business that is none of your concern...

One love
    Khasm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.