Higher Standard Required : Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Sentence or Two and a Link

I can't Queen. For the last two days, I've been trying to "like" Bro james' picture of the Black Princess in the "Our fate..." room but I get a red error message then I get booted out. So if I'm not responding that's the cause... it will let me in sometimes except when I try to "like" or post certain places.

ohhhh ... it's something you've been dealing with a couple of days ... okay ... hmmmm

i'm not experiencing that issue, and no one else has complained about it ... making me think it's specific to you, your browser, computer, etc. ... i'd suggest clearing your browser's cache and clearing your browser's cookies ... then log back in and try to post and/or like stuff.

Also ... if anyone else is having this problem, let me know, for that will help me troubleshoot the issue.

The above may fix the problem for you, so please try that and let me know if it's better.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

smoke_texture_by_ashensorrow-d39w13u.jpg

lol

and in this statement u have summed up the battle you have had on this board since your arrival...the sisters matter as they bear the fruits of the universe...but the brothers bear the seeds and are no less important in the overall equation of life, love and continuity...

lol...i'm sorry i keep laughing, your obliviousness to reality and more specifically, the reality of this board is quite amusing to me...

for someone who sees the "perfection" of the black woman you are accusing mother destee of some heinous deeds to say the least...are u like this with all perfect black women who don't agree with u? i'm juss sayin....

one love
khasm

It's his way of trying to wiggle out of the figure four leg lock he's got himself caught in. Deflect the questions and then subtely accuse the questioner of some type of foul play. First, he said he couldn't POST, then he switched it to he can't HIT THE LIKE button or it will give him an error. :rolleyes: I've never even seen where anyone has even had a problem like that, unless it's his own post's that he's trying to 'like'....

I was starting to think he was mad at us because he was having trouble getting people to buy into his 'perfection' thesis. Now i see that he's mad at us because we weren't sharing our :popcorn2:.

Brother 'perfection' would you like some of my :popcorn1:?
You have to buy your own soda though.....

Peace and Blessings Family,

This is a thanks to those already doing this and a reminder for those who are not.

I'm seeing lots of posts that include more than a snippet and link of other people's property.

snippet: noun: a small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off)

We are about our own words, thoughts, etc., and not necessarily those of others.

I'll be editing posts as I see them ... but I really don't appreciate this work.

This is a rule and you can and will be banned for violating it ... :dblock:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back