Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Family ... descriptive titles are required ... and i'll be making them descriptive if you don't.

I don't want this extra work ... and you probably don't want me titling your threads ... so please do it properly.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I think there is going to be a consequence for me having to title threads descriptively.

If you can't do it ... and i have to ... you'll problee lose the ability to edit titles altogether.

If you want that ability ... then do it right ... title the threads descriptively.

What i am looking for is ... the topic in the title ... not your opinion, moan, groan, etc.

Let all of us know what is inside the thread, before we ever click it ... 'cause we may not want to.

Give us a straight up fair option in the decision making process of when we click.

This applies to discussion threads only ... not poetry, short stories, etc.

I know i probably need to do better in this area myself ... and i'm gonna ... we all are.

Fortunately, we have many that provide us great examples on how, and i thank you.

It's not definite, losing the ability to edit one's own title, but i'm leaning that way.

Aint no sense in me have'n to change it, for you to come behind me, and change it again.

This is all a part of my housekeeping and organizing effort.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

I think there is going to be a consequence for me having to title threads descriptively.

If you can't do it ... and i have to ... you'll problee lose the ability to edit titles altogether.

If you want that ability ... then do it right ... title the threads descriptively.

What i am looking for is ... the topic in the title ... not your opinion, moan, groan, etc.

Let all of us know what is inside the thread, before we ever click it ... 'cause we may not want to.

Give us a straight up fair option in the decision making process of when we click.

This applies to discussion threads only ... not poetry, short stories, etc.

I know i probably need to do better in this area myself ... and i'm gonna ... we all are.

Fortunately, we have many that provide us great examples on how, and i thank you.

It's not definite, losing the ability to edit one's own title, but i'm leaning that way.

Aint no sense in me have'n to change it, for you to come behind me, and change it again.

This is all a part of my housekeeping and organizing effort.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

I knew this was going to happen...if you read all of you posts asking for this basic (and correct) effort to be made, you would see the the anger building....:SuN024:

I'm glad I changed mine from patty cake...whew....:hide:

Luv ya....momma destee:blowkiss:

BTW...I took yo shells....by

:imout:

Peace!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

This is a thanks to those already doing this and a reminder for those who are not.

Rule #9 - Descriptive Titles Required in Discussions
If you don't make your thread titles descriptive, we will
Poetry and short stories are exempt.

I've been seeing a lot of threads that have vague titles - providing no idea on what's inside.

I'll be making them descriptive since you did not ... as I can ... so don't feel no kinda way offended.

Please make the titles of your threads descriptive ... let us know what the topic is before clicking please.

If you don't do it ... I'll have to ... and I really don't need the extra work ... Thanks ... :cook2:

Love You!

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.