Black Spirituality Religion : Qur'an / Koran Part-One

Ralfa'il said:
Issa

They don't.

It's not even an Islamic practice let alone "Sunni".

It's an ancient cultural tradition to decorate the vagina that transends religion.

It's related to male circumcism, which is also performed on boys during puberty.

This is only found in certain communities.

I know several women who've been circumcises...(and it does look cute); but it's not an Islamic tradition in any way.

Any more questions my inquisitive brutha?
Look cute??? :argue: How can mutation of a Females vaginal area look cute?????Outragious!!!!!!!!!!

Eve

Look cute??? How can mutation of a Females vaginal area look cute?????Outragious!!!!!!!!!!
Well first of all if you're a woman, I don't expect ANY part of the female genitalia to look cute to you unless you're a homosexual.

So I wouldn't expect you to understand, but I've seen women who were cut and sometimes it does look cute depending on how they were circumsized.

I personally don't support female circumcisiom, but since you're outraged at it...

Do you have the same outrage at a male circumcision?

EVE said:
Look cute??? :argue: How can mutation of a Females vaginal area look cute?????Outragious!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, true indeed. Such non-sense.

Female excision (women do not get "circumcized", as that word means to "cut around"........By the way, there's no such word as "circumcism" either) is a deplorable practice, and it serves no hygenical or reproductive benefit to the woman.

There are already debates as to what purpose circumcision serves, even though the "God of Isreal" (in reality, Kemetic priests) demands it in the Bible.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back