Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member; Qur'an 2:137 (people "IN OPPOSTION")...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Broham, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Eno Otu

Eno Otu Prọfesọ nke "Kporie ịda jụụ ahụ" MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +116
    Hi,

Qur'an 2:136-137 from the Qur'an translation that you all favor is:

"(136)Say: We believe in Allah and (in) that which has been revealed to us, and (in) that which was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make any distinction between any of them and to Him do we submit. (137)So if they believe as you believe, they are indeed on the right course; and if they turn back, then they are only in opposition. But Allah will suffice thee against them; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing."

Does this mean that all who don't believe as you believe are in opposition to you?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. jcmuhammad

jcmuhammad New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Wa Alaikum Allah's Salaam, brother.

We believe in the Holy Quran, and the Maulana Muhammad Ali translation is the Quran that we read from.

What I would like to do is extend an invitation to you:

I'm a follower of the Son of Man (leader and teacher of the New Nation of Islam).

Whenever we run into people that have questions about our religion, the Son of Man tells his followers to give them the invitation to call into his forum and question him during his class.

The Son of Man teaches every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday: Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 8 PM central; and Sundays starting at 11 AM and again at 2:30 PM central.

You don't have to go anywhere to listen. You can listen over your phone by dialing the conference room (it's a regular long-distance phone call):

(712) 432-0075 then put in access code 912932#.

Press *6 to unmute your phone.

So again: The question that you asked regarding the Holy Quran chapter 2 verses 135-137 is a good question.

What I can actually do is, I can let the Son of Man know that you will be calling in this Wednesday to ask him your questions.

Do you want me to let him know?

Sincerely,
    Brother Jamar

3. jcmuhammad

jcmuhammad New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh okay, yes sir.

No problem at all, brother. :)