Black Spirituality Religion : seeking knowledge on The Throne of Allaah mentioned in Qur'aan

Hi Taahir,

You have begun the conversation by starting this thread.

Unfortunately, I know nothing of The Throne of Allaah mentioned in Qur'aan.

Can you teach me about it?

Others may join in and share their knowledge on the subject as well.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hi Taahir,

You have begun the conversation by starting this thread.

Unfortunately, I know nothing of The Throne of Allaah mentioned in Qur'aan.

Can you teach me about it?

Others may join in and share their knowledge on the subject as well.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
To you be peace Destee. You have asked a Thing that has become so dear to me. It is my pleasure to relay to you what I know , so far, about what I have asked. Destee, of all The Names and Attributes of Allaah, only One Name has physical material properties. The Prophet Idris wrote, Allaah has 3000 Names..2000 of which no Angel or Man has ever heard.The remaining 1000 have been Written into this world through Scripture..For some reason, This little know had ith about the son Adam, truly scared the **** out of me.
The only Name of Allaahu that has a physical representation in the world can be found in Qur'aan surah 24 ayah 35. The first sentence is: Allaah IS The Light of The Heavens and The Earth..That scares me more than the amount of Names. If it is true, That Allah IS light, than how oblivious are we? Many say that light is metaphor for knowledge. What use Does The Creator of Speech have for comparing Himself to what He created? It reads He Is Light. Taking this literally will reveal a volume of understanding and expose the heart to intersect , collide, into Faith and Love with more clarity than pregnancy at 3 mos. And no, I have not lost the initial question..what is The Throne of Allaah..translators of Qur'aan read it to mean a Chair, a symbol of Galactic authority..Destee I feel that I am going to write alot..should Email this? I will post this and continue on this thread.

To you be peace Destee. You have asked a Thing that has become so dear to me. It is my pleasure to relay to you what I know , so far, about what I have asked. Destee, of all The Names and Attributes of Allaah, only One Name has physical material properties. The Prophet Idris wrote, Allaah has 3000 Names..2000 of which no Angel or Man has ever heard.The remaining 1000 have been Written into this world through Scripture..For some reason, This little know had ith about the son Adam, truly scared the **** out of me.
The only Name of Allaahu that has a physical representation in the world can be found in Qur'aan surah 24 ayah 35. The first sentence is: Allaah IS The Light of The Heavens and The Earth..That scares me more than the amount of Names. If it is true, That Allah IS light, than how oblivious are we? Many say that light is metaphor for knowledge. What use Does The Creator of Speech have for comparing Himself to what He created? It reads He Is Light. Taking this literally will reveal a volume of understanding and expose the heart to intersect , collide, into Faith and Love with more clarity than pregnancy at 3 mos. And no, I have not lost the initial question..what is The Throne of Allaah..translators of Qur'aan read it to mean a Chair, a symbol of Galactic authority..Destee I feel that I am going to write alot..should Email this? I will post this and continue on this thread.
The word in Qur'aan for throne is ARSH.
this word means chair but it root means TRELLIS. Why the translators choose CHAIR instead of TRELLIS is another topic. But it's meaning as trellis would allow the reader to understand Allah BEING The Light, we think is sourced, generated, by the Sun. The sun is a conduit. Not a battery. Light flows through it. A trellis is a structure used by farmers to grow Certain fruits and vegetables. .to suspend them while they grow. The trellis Of Allaah, The ARSH, is made up of Light. Science refers to it as The electromagnetic field of the universe.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back