Black Spirituality Religion : seeking knowledge on The Throne of Allaah mentioned in Qur'aan

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Taahir, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Taahir

Taahir Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    I would like to begin a conversation with a muslim regarding the throne of Allaah as mentioned in The Qur'aan

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hi Taahir,

You have begun the conversation by starting this thread.

Unfortunately, I know nothing of The Throne of Allaah mentioned in Qur'aan.

Can you teach me about it?

Others may join in and share their knowledge on the subject as well.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
  4. Taahir

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    To you be peace Destee. You have asked a Thing that has become so dear to me. It is my pleasure to relay to you what I know , so far, about what I have asked. Destee, of all The Names and Attributes of Allaah, only One Name has physical material properties. The Prophet Idris wrote, Allaah has 3000 Names..2000 of which no Angel or Man has ever heard.The remaining 1000 have been Written into this world through Scripture..For some reason, This little know had ith about the son Adam, truly scared the **** out of me.
    The only Name of Allaahu that has a physical representation in the world can be found in Qur'aan surah 24 ayah 35. The first sentence is: Allaah IS The Light of The Heavens and The Earth..That scares me more than the amount of Names. If it is true, That Allah IS light, than how oblivious are we? Many say that light is metaphor for knowledge. What use Does The Creator of Speech have for comparing Himself to what He created? It reads He Is Light. Taking this literally will reveal a volume of understanding and expose the heart to intersect , collide, into Faith and Love with more clarity than pregnancy at 3 mos. And no, I have not lost the initial question..what is The Throne of Allaah..translators of Qur'aan read it to mean a Chair, a symbol of Galactic authority..Destee I feel that I am going to write alot..should Email this? I will post this and continue on this thread.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  5. Taahir

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    The word in Qur'aan for throne is ARSH.
    this word means chair but it root means TRELLIS. Why the translators choose CHAIR instead of TRELLIS is another topic. But it's meaning as trellis would allow the reader to understand Allah BEING The Light, we think is sourced, generated, by the Sun. The sun is a conduit. Not a battery. Light flows through it. A trellis is a structure used by farmers to grow Certain fruits and vegetables. .to suspend them while they grow. The trellis Of Allaah, The ARSH, is made up of Light. Science refers to it as The electromagnetic field of the universe.

• List
  6. Taahir

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    See Qur'aan 13:2. It reads, HE ESTABLISHED HIMSELF ON THE THRONE...this is absolutely WRONG. ALLAAHU 'established' Himself? In who's territory? The translators failed in understanding the mechanics of The Arabiyyah, it's verb usage and dipthongs. The problem they have, which results in our ignorance of Allaah and Scriptures, not books, is with the word, ISRAA, the same word used to describe the ascent of Muhammad , which I can see they have failed in its accurate translation.

• List
  7. Taahir

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    The lacuna we carry in our bodies of knowledge concerning Qur'aan has to do with not knowing or being concerned about the origin and history and application of the Arabiyyah i.e. arabic.

• List
  8. Taahir

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    We almost seem satisfied with the information the English language yields..not quite 700 years old we trust it like a surgeon his scapel..but I assure you, it's blade is blunted and is only useful for entertainment , deception and lying. Yet we trust ancient knowledge to be properly highlighted in such a language..English reveals the depths of ignorance and supports it, structures it.take an example Destee: if I asked you to define the word Read...what would you say? How would you define ? Further, do you think you already know? Anyone educated, or that knows how to read would understandably think they carry it's definition and the knowledge of its usage..no matter what your definition of the word read is, if the definition does not include The Blind, your definition fails. For what You do through your eyeballs, The Blind perform the same task through their fingertips. So how do you define read and more importantly, how does Allah define read, since He claims to have created it ?

• List
  9. Taahir

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    Returning to my discourse: Allah is The Light...literally. He created a Trellis of Light. In the original language of Genesis in the Poorly translated Bible..the verse that reads Allah said, Let There Be Light....in English, we think is the creation of light so we assume Darkness must have been present..as Though Allah was sitting or existing, abiding in darkness.. we fail to realize that Allah does not create nouns. Everything Allah creates is a verb..it has movement purpose and an assignment to fullfill. Therefore it is a verb, all are verbs to Allah. Which is why the Arabiyyah is so ripe, it classifies creation properly, the names housing the meaning and purpose of a thing. The word sun does not tell you it's meaning or purpose. The word SHAMS, the Arabic word for the sun, tells you not only it's purpose but it's application IN YOUR LIFE, AND TO LIFE, in general. An observer...sees nouns and then seeks to learn the meaning and movement...so we have nouns and adjectives verbs..etc...parts of Speech.no..there are parts of words which describe other words. The Arabiyyah identifies and classifies. Allaah is literal and unsalted afraid to tell us the truth. But we can only see it if we learn to Read.

• List
  10. Taahir

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    The original language of Genesis reads that Allah was SPEAKING TO LIGHT. Meaning , O Light, cause to occur...The word Let in Arabiyyah is amazing. It's meaning is as subtle as a poke in the eye, but it's usage is as easy as rearranging a star pattern ..The are certain words whose meaning does not apply in tenses. Future, past or present..some words occupy only The Perfect Present Tense and their usage outside that context fails. The word Let...is one of those words. When Allaah uses The word Let, the word itself carries all that Allah intends for that thing as well as all that the thing could intend for itself, if it was bestowed with such a disposition. Allah was speaking To light, not creating it.
    however, if we continue to understand reality through this language, English, we will nly perpetuate our demise not even realizing it..may a share a story: to catch a wolf, all one must do is kill a rabbit. Soak the knife in its Blood, and bury the knife in the territory of the wolf. The wolf will eventually find the sparsely buried knife, and lick the blade, failing to realize the taste of his own blood...so of course he bleeds to death...while thinking he's feeding himself...

• List