Black Spirituality Religion : question to those who post here.

from a quick reading it appears to me that you have come here simply to argue. why?
do you expect to disabuse anyone of their faith? i don't think so.

if you want an argument just go to people of faith and take shots, it's easy.

thing is, what good does that do? is that how you get your enjoys?

that's not funny, it's sad.

According to his style of argumentation, he's suffering from a case of severe egotism, which causes a failure to recognize and accept truth, principles and concepts. Correct, its beyond sad, if that's possible.

Clyde C. Coger, Jr.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H2329

image.cfm
image.cfm

Strong's Number H2329 matches the Hebrew חוּג (chuwg), which occurs 3 times in 3 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV
Page 1 / 1 (Job 22:14 - Isa 40:22)
(More Info)

copyClipOpt.gif
copyClipSel.gif

copyChkboxOff.gif
Job 22:14
Thick clouds 5645 [are] a covering 5643 to him, that he seeth 7200not; and he walketh 1980 in the circuit2329 of heaven 8064.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Pro 8:27
When he prepared 3559 the heavens 8064, I [was] there: when he set 2710 a compass2329 upon the face 6440 of the depth 8415:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Isa 40:22
[It is] he that sitteth 3427 upon the circle2329 of the earth 776, and the inhabitants 3427 thereof [are] as grasshoppers 2284; that stretcheth out 5186 the heavens 8064 as a curtain 1852, and spreadeth them out 4969 as a tent 168 to dwell in 3427 :

Failure to distinguish the difference between a sphere and circle is not a matter of logic. It’s an inability to understand geometry, so much so that anyone with a rudimentary understanding of mathematics would be perplexed by your statement.

Are you aware of cylinders, by your arguments, a circle is also tantamount to a cylinder so the earth is cylindrical in shape?????

And what happens when we introduce a cone shape? Highlighted in red... you are funny.

Please, in a discussion such as this, always quote my full post... Its no time to be adolescent.

Peace In,

We may have different definitions of what faith is. My understanding of faith is just belief. You have no evidence showing you what a lion is, what it does, if it’s eaten, or if there is a lion outs side.
My question is, if you stay inside because of what you have been made to believe and there is no lion outside are you free? If there is a lion outside then you may have been saved. Yet because your knowledge of lions is though belief what exactly do you know about lions. If there is no lion outside well then you have been trapped, and can never been free because you are making a decision on a false belief

Let’s say someone tells me they are looking outside the window of the house and see no lion. If I continue to say I will not look out the widow but believe there is a lion outside am I free?

Oh we do have different definitions; I go by the Holy Scriptures, saying faith is the evidence of things unseen. So, to me it's the very evidence you think I don't have.

Your questions makes no sense according to faith, because your question assumes you've been lied to, when in faith, we are never lied to at all. You can't be free believing lies, but since faith isn't a lie, but the truth, we are always free.

The last part is simply you going by your own belief, rather than what you are being told by one who's looking through the window; inn faith, we don't go by our own truth but by the One who can see better than we can, and that is the Son and the Father.

And what happens when we introduce a cone shape? Highlighted in red... you are funny.

There is no reason to introduce a cone shape into the discussion, the earth certainly isn't cone shaped:

Cone

Definition of Cone
  • Cone is a three-dimensional figure that has one circular base and one vertex.
More about Cone
  • Right Cone: A right cone is a cone in which the vertex is aligned directly above the center of the base. The base need not be a circle here.
  • Right Circular Cone: When the base of a right cone is a circle, it is called a right circular cone. In a right circular cone, each point on the circle is equidistant from the vertex of the cone.
Cone1.gif

• Oblique Cone: When the vertex of a cone is not aligned directly above the center of its base, it is called an oblique cone.
http://www.icoachmath.com/math_dictionary/cone.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back