Black Spirituality Religion : A Question For Those Without A Religion.

Ralfa'il said:
James

Thanx for the kind words.

Perhaps I've gotten beside myself in trying to keep up with the verbal jousting.

I'll try to show more restraint.
i'd like to see all the jousting end. on all sides.
just lay out the truth.

put it down there as you see it.
that is all you can do.
that is all anyone can do.
either we will pick it up or we will not.
that is on us.

you know you can lead a Negro to water but you can not make him drink.
(this was obviously written before the invention of the 9mm)

Ralfa'il said:
...or as I like to call you, the "spiritually homeless".

If you don't have a divine set of rules, how do you determine right from wrong?

I subscribe to no religion. I obey the laws, statutes and commandments of the MOST HIGH written in the scriptures as the prophets did as my ancestors did as everyone should.

I don't have religion right now. I believe in a God and I just try to be a good person. I can't subscribe to religion right now because I don't believe in any of them. Many of the worlds problems and deaths have come to be because of religion. IMO, most, if not all religions are man-made B/S that confuse people and make them sheep-like. If you need religion to function, then IMO, that shows how lost and misguided one might be as an individual. We have all these religions around the world, yet the state of the planet continues to spiral downward. Priests touching little boys. Ministers stealing from the very people that they're supposed to be saving and healing. Many of the bibles scriptures are twisted and turned to suit individual needs. Misrepresentation across the board at the hands of these religious leaders. They get a pass because they say what they do is in the name of God. Hell, even this stupid red-neck president of the United States is allowed to kill and exploit people because so many religious idiots put their faith in him in the name of their lord. I think I'll take my chances using my own brain, instead of blindly putting faith in man. That's pretty much what you're doing unless God comes down and tells you what's what.

Hotep - Ila - Antuk - < Ralfa'il >

Ralfa'il said:
This is the Book I'm talking about:

The Egyptian Book of Life: A True Translation of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, Featuring Original Texts and Hieroglyphs

Click this link to see it:
http://i.walmart.com/i/p/09/78/18/42/93/0978184293066_500X500.jpg

And it was translated by a one Ramses Seleem

...who to my knowledge is neither white nor a woman.

What Are Your Though's On < El - Katub - Shil - El- Mawut = The Book Of The Dead > No Link's Pleasezzzz ,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back