Black Spirituality Religion : Question about Dogmas

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by blazejay, Aug 7, 2015.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    Hello All,

I have a question that many might find offensive and also be seen blasphemy to others; but I wonder would it be acceptable to fuse some of these religions without being labeled as the religion of the Anti-Christ,etc...?
    For example, learn a little Judaism, The Torah,The Talmud,Christianity,Islam,Buddha,Mysticism, Esoteric,and Kemetic teachings?
    What if the Bishop, Pastor, Rabbi , etc.... did it as a way to diversify the congregation?

2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    Thank you for the question.

IMO, no. The church is doing it's own fusion of things that is blasphemy.

Case in point.

SMDH

Case closed, fuse what ever you think best works for you.

Peace!

3. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Some have been attempting to convince me to "start my own church" due to some open and rather diverse understandings of past writings and literature, as well as philosophy, theosophy, theology, mythos, and kryptos. But there is the "ego-trap" that comes with it, and don't care for it too much.

What happens though is, dogma can put a ceiling on any search for "enlightenment", thus creating a stiff-necked creation that has lost the ability to rotate their head to see in all directions.

"In my father's house, there are many mansions"

Some wonder what the mystery of literature holds, but the true answer is... that only the reader, observer, conduit, can open their own pathway or portal to their soular plexus, where in which the king dome is made manifest.

Any attempt to merge, sample or combine that which is altogether the same, but altered over time, would create an impractical imbalance for those that are newly experiencing their journey to the return to the source.

One cannot merely "learn" a little Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc.
    One must understand the principles in which they were needed to be created in the first place, and to do this, one would need to be around the culture of people that live it by way of creed.

Superstitions are used to either protect or neglect the conscious (living) realm, depending on how one presents them and how one accepts them.

The Old Testament and the New Testament are diverse in itself.

• Musa/Moses - "Killed 2,000+ Israelites in the name of his God"
    • Yeshua/Jesus - "Ye that is without sin, cast the first stone"

Two different philosophies, but supposedly the same Deity as their contact

Yeshua had symbolisms of "Buddhism", was very esoteric, and what Mystic doesn't consider walking on water or being lifting upon a "cloud of air" as a key motif in their existence? This is the epitome of "ascension", or overcoming sin/darkness.... in buddhism this is referred to as "enlightenment" of course.

But even in Islam (those that follow Old Testament scribes, Musa), the trade off between pragmatism and dogmatism clash, especially if anyone within is desires to question it.

Many of us do our best in the mesh of confusion which has existed long before the "Americas" was established for the British Colonies. I do believe that within each of us remains present the codes of our ancestors that will allow for it to all make sense, but are we really ready for the understanding or "Truth"?

Sometimes, it is consumed better in small doses, or in our case, diverse religions, denominations, and sects.... that originate from one point, and were scattered like the celestial bodies within and outside of the cosmos.

By the way, some of these "Bishops, Pastors, Rabbis, etc" don't even present genuine context to what they share with their pupils/congregants, so not sure how bringing in other aspects and theosophies would do anything more than add to the lack of context... that is unless they start from scratch and create a different foundation where they were building a new realm for the agitation to occur.

4. frankster

frankster Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +133
    I do not see why not.......My thoughts are that all Religion comes from One Original Spiritual Movement. - possibly the Egyptian Mystery System

5. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    If there is a GOD (and I know there is) then that God would not contradict his own self. With all the differences in doctrine between the same faiths or same Abrahamic forefather of religions it is obvious there can only be one clear understanding. GOD is not double minded or speaks with a lie. In Truth there is only "One Lord, one faith, one baptism." So the answer is which of everything said and believed is the truth...

PS I know all the controversy on what is perceived as contradictions in the Bible and that is well answered by those who are well studied.