Black Spirituality Religion : Question about Dogmas

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by blazejay, Aug 7, 2015.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +166
    Hello All,

I have a question that many might find offensive and also be seen blasphemy to others; but I wonder would it be acceptable to fuse some of these religions without being labeled as the religion of the Anti-Christ,etc...?
    For example, learn a little Judaism, The Torah,The Talmud,Christianity,Islam,Buddha,Mysticism, Esoteric,and Kemetic teachings?
    What if the Bishop, Pastor, Rabbi , etc.... did it as a way to diversify the congregation?

2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,871
    Thank you for the question.

IMO, no. The church is doing it's own fusion of things that is blasphemy.

Case in point.

SMDH

Case closed, fuse what ever you think best works for you.

Peace!

3. frankster

frankster Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +133
    I do not see why not.......My thoughts are that all Religion comes from One Original Spiritual Movement. - possibly the Egyptian Mystery System

4. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +356
    If there is a GOD (and I know there is) then that God would not contradict his own self. With all the differences in doctrine between the same faiths or same Abrahamic forefather of religions it is obvious there can only be one clear understanding. GOD is not double minded or speaks with a lie. In Truth there is only "One Lord, one faith, one baptism." So the answer is which of everything said and believed is the truth...

PS I know all the controversy on what is perceived as contradictions in the Bible and that is well answered by those who are well studied.