Black People : Pure Ignorance!!! We got to do better then this as a people!!!

Remember this?

I laugh because I took my grandmothers keys and attempted to drive her car when I was about 7 years old lol. I got my but wooped, lol.

Now let's look at this situation, whose fault is this? The child for being a child, or the Grandparent for leaving her keys sitting around? Let's not forget that kids are kids, bad as they may be he is 7 and yes imitating the world around him. No spanking will make him stop, spanking or beating him is just a release for the parent a better thing to do would be to explain to him that that ride could have landed him in jail for homicide, maybe even take him to a jail and show him what it is like.

lol still this ish was comedy.

s
The very title of this thread speaks to us and about us, "as a People." The author of this thread spoke on the disrespectful behavior of a Black child in a video he posted.

Other videos in this thread also speak to the same and, sadly, how this behavior is taught and encouraged in Black children by so-called parents and other so-called adults.

I understand your concern for black children. However, such bad behavior/parenting is an American thing, NOT a black thang. That was the purpose for the video - we need to stop self-flagellating, stop dumping on ourselves as "it's JUST US" for stuff that EVERY race does. It' not 'just us.'

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back