Black People : Does Pure Consciousness Exist?

hello my sister,let me say if i may that i always enjoy your post because they are thought provoking now as for my views on this topic i believe that pure conscious thought comes from the soul perhaps this is the basis for the belief that upon death the soul leaves the body and never dies and perhaps the only time when we are in touch with pure consciousness is when we dream,well that's my penny's worth on the subject...good stuff sister river.

You r ur soul Br. Oldiesman

we are in touch with pure conciousness always, we just don't understand it

we are dreaming right now conciously, dreaming our existence

once u become aware of that and why u realize even death relies on conciousness to exist

and u understand why i say nuclear war and aids just doesn't scare me

The One Primal Force manifest the matter of this mortel aeon. The Creation myths of holy books are mortal [hence, imperfect] descriptions of this process.

Mind, as is generally perceived, hides the real I. This is because the false I, which is typically mistaken to be the real I, is a creation of the Mind.

The real I _is_ Pure Consciousness.

None of this is the spookism which the Guardians of the Gate seek to convince you to ignore.

Pure Consciousness, the real I, is Immortal.

By contrast, this mortal aeon, if you can bear it, is illusion in the sense that the only real substance is the aforementioned One Primal Force. All else [this entire mortal realm] are thoughts manifest from the Divine Mind of the One Primal Force. From It we were manifest and to It we will return.

The purpose of our mortal existence is to realize the One Pure Consciousness which is the real I.

Meditation is used by some as a Way to fulfill that purpose. They practice ignoring input from Mind so that it ceases to obscure the One Pure Consciousness which is the real I.

But, be forewarned, the Guardians of the Gate are legion and ever vigilant to discourage you from finding the Way back to the Garden of Eden

Sister river, all that you have mentioned above is true, but it is only the relative truth.

This pure consciousness, i.e. self-realization, or God-realization, in order for it to be obtained, it has to come through the body. So, therefore, it is an awakening of consciousness that is already in you. The only thing is it is just dormant.

There are many techniques that can be applied. Some of these techniques are complete, and some are not. The techniques that are incomplete would only take us to a certain level of consciousness, i.e. to certain planes of existence.
Whereas, the techniques that are complete, can take us to this consciousness that is all-knowing.
P.S. Sister river, when this consciousness awakens in us, it activates all of our energy centers (chakras). They are the pituitary gland center, the throat center, the heart center, the solar plexus, and the center that sits at the base of the spine.
Sister river, I can elaborate in more detail in a private conversation through email, if you are interested. I have my reasons for wanting to express this type of thing in private.
Peace

Agreed....A pure state of consciousness is when we understand in depth who we are as a whole...when u understand everything about yourself you've achieved self actualization

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back