Black People : Pure Ignorance!!! We got to do better then this as a people!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Oct 9, 2010.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Now I don't know where any of y`all are from but where I come from this wouldn't have been an issue when I was a child. As a matter of fact I wouldn't be here today; period!!! I brought you into this world and I will take you out anthem would have been sung by all the parent in my neighborhood acting like this in the street and they would have praise my parents for doing it.

Now I don't believe in spanking children because I'm of the opinion that violence breads violence and I don't subscribe to the idea of showing your kids love by hitting on them. Nevertheless, there are few times when I am subject to chance my opinion on the subject matter and this is one of the few times that I have changed my mind.

This kid needs the fear of God put on his little ... I can actually say that I would make an exception for him and then I would turn to the parent and whoop their ... as well for allowing their child to conduct himself like that.

This is the product of children having children - the lady that was trying to grab that baby was probably the grandmother of the girl that had that baby.

We got to do better then this - this is fatally wrong - that child if he doesn't slow down is headed face down or someone else by his hands. What can we do in this situation to save our kids.

If this was my child I would be rich because I would create a new fashion having a foot print on the back of every last one of his jeans - logo'd DKMa (Dad Kick My a**)

Nye

Peace

2. Emerald_Queen

Emerald_Queen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +83
    I don't even have words for this one. I mean really? This seems to be glorified. That a child of that age can cuss better than me! The guy recording this madness is laughing and calling him weak? The only one with some sense is the older lady which I agree is probably the grandmother. She is the only one trying to make him "turn his shirt loose"

I wouldn't really be playing around with this kind of foolishness. Rather grabbing him strong the FIRST time and after spanking him identify where he has learned this crude behavior. Once the environment changes to a positive one where NO cussing or just plain madness going on, and some true PARENTING gets involved the spanking will only be temporary. SMH

3. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Why should the child be spanked when he is just imitating the behavior of the adults around him?..he is just 4 yeas old...that's not fair or logical..someone needs to go upside his mother's head.

4. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Remember this?

5. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    You are absolutely correct - its not fair to the child which is why I don't believe in spanking the child but what triggered me on this one is the fact that the older woman was trying to manage him and he told her to "get the --- off of him".

Now you may not want to act right toward your parents but when it comes to grandparent - all respect is due - and I don't care what type of upbringing they have.

She's his ancestor and the respect for them is absolutely required without a flutter of the lips from any child.

Nye

Ru2religious

6. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

7. Mikha'el

Mikha'el Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246

i come frm an impoverished enviroment...i've heard lil kids say the F word as if there grown..i've had lil kids curse at me n all i can think is "if u were related to me how i'd slap you for ever dis-respecting me"

but indeed it goes to show how moral standards have all but disappeared...on the contrary i do believe in discpline and punishment...seeing as i got away with too much as a child i refuse to let my kids get away with the non-sense i did

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    It's just a shame how badly as parents today raising these children with no real morals
    and respect what have we become ?

children having children is one of the major problem !

9. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Yes, this is sad all-around.

But, personally, I don't see much difference between THIS incident and that Dorito commercial from the Super Bowl that, sadly, so many Black people, men and women, thought was so "CUTE" and humorously entertaining.....

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=643894#post643894